VAR

We all know he was trying to shield the ball. Perfectly legal, but you can't cry foul when you've not got the strength nor balance to carry it off.

Yep and that's it, he wasn't strong enough and went down like he'd been murdered.

If that was us (which it nearly was where Patterson got outmuscled and Pickford had to save) I wouldn't have been claiming a free kick, I'd be kicking off on my fullback for being so weak.

Yep and that's it, he wasn't strong enough and went down like he'd been murdered.

If that was us (which it nearly was where Patterson got outmuscled and Pickford had to save) I wouldn't have been claiming a free kick, I'd be kicking off on my fullback for being so weak.
Yeah the Patterson one was absolutely identical but he does nothing and Kulusevski nearly scores and if he did does anyone think he would have disallowed it?

Would he balls

Yep, the whole action of shielding the ball is you going to the opposition player 'you're not gonna get this off me because I'm gonna use my strength to hold you off'.

Yeah the Patterson one was absolutely identical but he does nothing and Kulusevski nearly scores and if he did does anyone think he would have disallowed it?

Would he balls
I had the one against Patterson as a shoulder barge and legit. Ball within playing distance and shoulder to shoulder. I dont have a problem with that, my stream buffered so not seen the disallowed goal yet