VAR

I posted this in the official match thread but it probably belongs here too

It’s [Poor language removed] criminal that if you watch the Chelsea Leicester highlights that they don’t give Leicester a penalty for a handball but they rule out Grays goal for handball. Compare the two instances and tell me corruption isn’t going on with var

It was difficult to see a handball on any of the images, worst case top of shoulder but with the time it took them it certainly wasn't clear and obvious. Really poor decision by them again. They got it wrong imo.
Exactly that...they keep saying that var only intervenes if it is clear and obvious. Yet to see a picture where we can clearly see it is handball.

I posted this in the official match thread but it probably belongs here too

It’s [Poor language removed] criminal that if you watch the Chelsea Leicester highlights that they don’t give Leicester a penalty for a handball but they rule out Grays goal for handball. Compare the two instances and tell me corruption isn’t going on with var
Not seen the other game but the handball law differs depending on whether attacking and defending. If a handball directly influences a goal, its ruled out no matter how intentional/unintentional. Whereas if defending, it needs to be kind of deliberat and or in an unnatural position.

Not seen the other game but the handball law differs depending on whether attacking and defending. If a handball directly influences a goal, its ruled out no matter how intentional/unintentional. Whereas if defending, it needs to be kind of deliberat and or in an unnatural position.

They seem to also differ by what team the 'offender' plays for.

They seem to also differ by what team the 'offender' plays for.
Yeah absolutely, not saying the implementation of its any good. Can see why today's could have been given but not clear and obvious whatsoever, so shouldn't have been disallowed. Umpires call type decision. Or at least let the ref go to the screen. Var meant to only intervene in that manner if it's clearcut.