Valencia ready for Fernandes sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For defensive mid-field we need some one who is aggressive ,confident he will win, love the club and will not break the bank. Gentleman I have found such a guy Hailwood bluelol

I want to see him trainning with the rest of the squad next week, we are so short of midfielder at the moment, and for 6M what are we waiting for?

6 mill go get him ... we know what he can do when hes fit , we know he can play and handle the premier leauge ...

For defensive mid-field we need some one who is aggressive ,confident he will win, love the club and will not break the bank. Gentleman I have found such a guy Hailwood bluelol

Am not cheap but your right about the rest of it! Funny enough that is my position;)

If we are as skint as we seem to be, i wouldnt spend 6m on him. He's to much of a gamble. We need a big strong DM, the little money we have should go their.

As well as he's a snide!!

If we are as skint as we seem to be, i wouldnt spend 6m on him. He's to much of a gamble. We need a big strong DM, the little money we have should go their.

As well as he's a snide!!

Darren Fletcher :D

Really though I don't think where as skint as people are making out. Moyes wouldn't be here if we where true. I think we'll have enough money to get some players in.

I also don't think we'll spend 6 million on Fernandes. He'll probably come on loan so it won't be a gamble.

Ok i've been warned by the club to not leak any tactics or signings for next season but I just have to tell someone! We will line up next season as below:

------------------------Bananman ----------
Popeye--- FogHorn LegHorn -- Inspector Gadget--- wiley coyote
.------------------------Dangermouse--------------------------
.---------------------POB------------------------------
Speedy Gonzales--------------Count Duckula------------Garfield
-------------------------Scrappy Doo---------------------------

You heard it here 1st!

We are looking a bit short here. Let me fill the bench with a bit more height. I believe we have 7 on the bench nowadays, so let me introduce our subs.

http://www.popartuk.com/tv/wacky-races/the-anthill-mob-pp0689-poster.asp
lgpp0689the-anthill-mob-wacky-races.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Or I could offer these as 2 for the future. always ready to go. Not to be sniffed at.

ATT00907.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.