Valencia ready for Fernandes sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i've been warned by the club to not leak any tactics or signings for next season but I just have to tell someone! We will line up next season as below:

------------------------Bananman ----------
Popeye--- FogHorn LegHorn -- Inspector Gadget--- wiley coyote
.------------------------Dangermouse--------------------------
.---------------------POB------------------------------
Speedy Gonzales--------------Count Duckula------------Garfield
-------------------------Scrappy Doo---------------------------

You heard it here 1st!

manny is not an attcking midfielder, he's a straightforward central midfielder, he wud be carsleys replacement for me

Ok i've been warned by the club to not leak any tactics or signings for next season but I just have to tell someone! We will line up next season as below:

You heard it here 1st!

Pob is a right dirty player. Always spitting and writing his name in the players face. Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

manny is not an attcking midfielder, he's a straightforward central midfielder, he wud be carsleys replacement for me

He wouldn't be Carley's replacement as he's not a defensive midfielder. We need someone hardoworking, powerful and strong in the tackle to replace Carsley.

Manny should play alongside the ball winner. He's more of a deep lying play maker than anything else. He's got creativity, he drops deep, demands the ball and brings people into the game with his passing. In terms of style he's very similar to Carrick at Man utd.

You heard it here 1st!

surely roadrunner would be the best option on the wing............beep,beep!!:D

You heard it here 1st!

Scrappy doo is too much like AJ in my opinion battles away with very little end product....he's also too short to play the lone striker. I'm not happy with these leaked tactics. We're already a team of midgets without Scrappy, Speedy and Garfield being added into the mix. :D

Scrappy doo is too much like AJ in my opinion battles away with very little end product....he's also too short to play the lone striker. I'm not happy with these leaked tactics. We're already a team of midgets without Scrappy, Speedy and Garfield being added into the mix. :D

completely agree, think we should go after Lion-O from the Thunder Cats!!!

Zero, scary how much you and I think alike.

I was going to post something almost identical until you stole my thunder.

;)

Scrappy would be fine upfront, he's more Owen than AJ, and Garfield is way too lazy for the wing. Think of VDM's effort, but while he's actually on the pitch!

surely roadrunner would be the best option on the wing............beep,beep!!:D
Deffo, get him on for Garfield. I just hope that the Wily Coyote is playing fullback for the oppo! lol

completely agree, think we should go after Lion-O from the Thunder Cats!!!

He'd be a great captain and central mid, in the Bryan Robson mould.

Zero, scary how much you and I think alike.

I was going to post something almost identical until you stole my thunder.

;)

Think Lee M already stole your Thunder. Cats. :oops:

Scrappy doo is too much like AJ :D

He's almost identical to AJ with an important difference. Scrappy would play for feck all cash (just Scooby snacks) and can be signed on a free. We can offload AJ to Wigan for £10m and use that cash to improve the team in other areas. Essentially, signing Scrappy Doo would be like keeping AJ and him giving us £10m, as well as refusing to earn a salary. It's a win, win situation. Plus, I do think that Scrappy Doo, chasing things down, making a pain of himself to an opposition defence would leave room for a big hitter to nail any loose balls coming her way. Chiefly, I'm thinking of Penelope Pitstop as Scrappy's striking partner.

He's almost identical to AJ with an important difference. Scrappy would play for feck all cash (just Scooby snacks) and can be signed on a free. We can offload AJ to Wigan for £10m and use that cash to improve the team in other areas. Essentially, signing Scrappy Doo would be like keeping AJ and him giving us £10m, as well as refusing to earn a salary. It's a win, win situation. Plus, I do think that Scrappy Doo, chasing things down, making a pain of himself to an opposition defence would leave room for a big hitter to nail any loose balls coming her way. Chiefly, I'm thinking of Penelope Pitstop as Scrappy's striking partner.

lollollollol
Neb if I laughed anymore I'd be pissing myself top quality.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.