Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money
It’s a gas

Usmanov won’t want us being seen as second rate, he will give Carlo proper dough.
Then you look at the list of Players that Carlo has signed over the years and it’s terrifying.
Except for Josh Kinglol
Money
It’s a gas

Usmanov won’t want us being seen as second rate, he will give Carlo proper dough.
Then you look at the list of Players that Carlo has signed over the years and it’s terrifying.
Except for Josh Kinglol
Usmanov won’t want us being seen as second rate,

Yet Moshiri, and allegedly Usmanov, have agreed to a new stadium that by the time it’s built will likely only be the 8th or 9th biggest capacity in the PL - strikes me as nowhere close to being second best.

Yet Moshiri, and allegedly Usmanov, have agreed to a new stadium that by the time it’s built will likely only be the 8th or 9th biggest capacity in the PL - strikes me as nowhere close to being second best.
Bigger doesn't always mean better. That's what she said.

The money that comes in from the average fan be is season ticket holder or day tripper is peanuts, adding another 10,000 seats so we can brag about size isn't really going to benefit the finances hugely, the couple of million a year extra it would bring in from the cheaper seats up in the stratosphere sounds alot to us but in reality it would just about cover Bernard's wages.
Corporate and other events is where the stadium will make it's money.
In my opinion it's a sensible size and is going to be fantastic

The money that comes in from the average fan be is season ticket holder or day tripper is peanuts, adding another 10,000 seats so we can brag about size isn't really going to benefit the finances hugely, the couple of million a year extra it would bring in from the cheaper seats up in the stratosphere sounds alot to us but in reality it would just about cover Bernard's wages.
Corporate and other events is where the stadium will make it's money.
In my opinion it's a sensible size and is going to be fantastic
5000 additional ordinary and 5000 additional Premium priced/hospitality seating would raise considerably more revenue, and even more if/when we actually begin to compete, make Europe regularly and even win something.

5000 additional ordinary and 5000 additional Premium priced/hospitality seating would raise considerably more revenue, and even more if/when we actually begin to compete, make Europe regularly and even win something.
Theres already going to be 5000 hospitality, dreamland if you think we'd sell 10,000 premium/hospitality seats, certainly won't without some sort of sustained success and CL most seasons.

We all seem to expecting that we will be worth watching in 2024/25 and if the last five years is anything to go by that's nowhere near guaranteed. Not much point in having a first class stadium and a third rate team, that's not going pack them in. Could well be 30 years without winning anything by the time we move house.

Theres already going to be 5000 hospitality, dreamland if you think we'd sell 10,000 premium/hospitality seats, certainly won't without some sort of sustained success and CL most seasons.

Regardless of capacity, if Bramley Moore is anything like its pictures, it will be a million miles away from a second best Stadium.

A World-Class Stadium on Liverpools waterfront.

Iconic is a word that will be often used.

Regardless of capacity, if Bramley Moore is anything like its pictures, it will be a million miles away from a second best Stadium.

A World-Class Stadium on Liverpools waterfront.

Iconic is a word that will be often used.
The club have stopped using 'iconic'
I don't doubt it will look the business but having looked at the plans and having talked to a stadium architect myself, I'm concerned about legroom in the seats being only marginally better than at GP, and for £500 million+ I was expecting a bit more space, maybe not to Emirates standards but, better than GP by some margin.

And those initial 5000 corporate seats are likely to sell out so, once again, we'll have undersold the opportunity to maximise upon a demand.

The club have stopped using 'iconic'
I don't doubt it will look the business but having looked at the plans and having talked to a stadium architect myself, I'm concerned about legroom in the seats being only marginally better than at GP, and for £500 million+ I was expecting a bit more space, maybe not to Emirates standards but, better than GP by some margin.
Legroom???????

Now that the fans are trying to force Kroenke out do you think usmanov will come back in for arsenal and table a bid?

Depends if Kroenke really wants out or is just paper talk.

Also depends how much involved he is with the new stadium. If he's pumping a big naming rights into it I cant see how he would then be given the greenlight to buy Arsenal outright. Also he's not the most popular figure at the moment along with a handful of other Oligarchs.

Be too big a conflict of interest you would imagine will probably stay in the shadows here

Status
Not open for further replies.