Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can go on your understanding or go on this

Bank of America Merrill Lynch, which acted as lead placement agent and sole bookrunner on the bond issue, has provided a £112m term loan and HSBC has granted a revolving credit facility. The idea is to limit Spurs’ debt-servicing costs and the average annual interest rate on the new arrangement is 2.66%

Spurs have not yet got a naming rights sponsor for their stadium
We have a billionaire queuing up and paying for the privilege of standing in the queue

The 2.66% was I think on the new top slice debt not the overall.

What’s the crack here we all still pretending to believe that he’s just not helping his mate out a little but will never pump the money we need in?

Agree entirely with the reason for not wanting to buy, but thats the same reason for wanting to sell. If they are worth £3.5k ea, which is questionable given there not sold on a on open market, then someone may prefer the money over the sentiment.
'Big' lots are traded via Bankstone only and that was the last price they moved any for.

What they are 'worth' is another matter - they are 'worth' whatever the buyer and seller agree on...pick a number.

Moshiri...77.23%, 27,031
Kenwright...5% 1750
Others...17.73% 6219
There are a small number (2000?) in the 'Others' held in 'private' hands who own 1 or 2 and may trade them privately.

Edit;
Moshiri bought in @£3500. I doubt he'll cash out for less than £20,000
I expect the number of shares to increase from 35,000 to 50,000 or even 70,000
50,000 = 1B valuation
70,000 = £1.4B valuation.
All pie in the sky but not excessive for a PL Club with a brand new ground.

Last edited:
Where did you get that information from? Had a conversation with a shareholder a couple of weeks back who was considering selling, and was interested to know the going price
Every now and again the stockbrokers who handle Everton shares send out a statement of value.
He'll have no problem selling, somebody has been hoovering up the fan held shares for the past couple of years.
If he needs and email address of a partner at Blankstone to sell send me a message.

You can't be proving that in any way mate. Why even go there?
" Usmanov has said he would be willing to help Moshiri in anyway he could "
You know, "anyway" that he "could" is to simply sign his name on a piece of paper.

“They are going to build a new stadium. Why not the USM Arena? It is not obligatory for me to participate myself. I could just sponsor them.”
So, the guy who is willing to shell out something like 30 million per year(lets say over 10 years), also known as earmarking 300 million for the stadium, would not be willing to cosign a 400 million loan for the same stadium even though he knows the stadium would be entirely paid off in 8 years?

I'm going there, because Usmanov is already there.

" Usmanov has said he would be willing to help Moshiri in anyway he could "
You know, "anyway" that he "could" is to simply sign his name on a piece of paper.

“They are going to build a new stadium. Why not the USM Arena? It is not obligatory for me to participate myself. I could just sponsor them.”
So, the guy who is willing to shell out something like 30 million per year(lets say over 10 years), also known as earmarking 300 million for the stadium, would not be willing to cosign a 400 million loan for the same stadium even though he knows the stadium would be entirely paid off in 8 years?

I'm going there, because Usmanov is already there.
All coulda woulda shoulda at the moment. I want the big man as much as anyone here officially, but until there is concrete proof he is underwriting anything, we can't speculate.

AD0C292C-FAF7-4499-9163-45FA69101590.png

Status
Not open for further replies.