Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty easy to be right about a club owner who's come in and piled on massive losses to the club and who's been through 5 managers in 4 years and has us in annual relegation battles at the start of each season.

You might see that as success, like...

How can you be in a relegation battle at the start of the season?

Oh by the way, if this whole stadium thing is a sideshow that will never happen... We're spending an awful lot of money on it.

How can you be in a relegation battle at the start of the season?

Oh by the way, if this whole stadium thing is a sideshow that will never happen... We're spending an awful lot of money on it.

Everton spent out a lot of cash on the Kirkby stadium failure too. It means nothing.

Everton spent out a lot of cash on the Kirkby stadium failure too. It means nothing.

Say something positive about the project and what we’re doing. Any balanced viewpoint can look at both side and see the merits & issues.

I can see your POV, and until that first brick is laid the little negative rideout is on my shoulder whispering ‘it’s happened before - remember the kings dock fiasco’ in my ear.

but generally, I feel this has a more professional approach than previous stadia fiascos.

Say something positive about the project and what we’re doing. Any balanced viewpoint can look at both side and see the merits & issues.

I can see your POV, and until that first brick is laid the little negative rideout is on my shoulder whispering ‘it’s happened before - remember the kings dock fiasco’ in my ear.

but generally, I feel this has a more professional approach than previous stadia fiascos.
I want to see us get that stadium built.

But Ive seen this all before, and so have many others. It's the same process that ends in failure. Why? Because it's all about funding. And it';s all about manageable debt.

We cant do the heavy lifting on this, and we cant manage the debt that will come via the private capital (Spurs) route.

And thank god it did fail. Instead of recieving a dodgy 30m here and there from our secret uzbek owner, we'd currently be playing at the Tesco arena with us giving 30m here and there to our secret owner, Philip green.
Yes, but that doesn't mean anything for this scheme.

I want to see us get that stadium built.

But Ive seen this all before, and so have many othefrs. It's the same process that ends in failure. Why? Because it's all about funding. And it';s all about manageable debt.

We cant do the heavy lifting on this, and we cant manage the debt that will come via the private capital (Spurs) route.

say something positive about the project.

unless you think ‘I want us to get that stadium built’ is your positive. Which is, at best, a backhanded way of saying ‘I like the actual project in general and the stadia, plus I like the location of it’

I take as I find. I find Moshiri after 4 years to be an utter bellend. An embarrassment for the club, a man who,s overseen financial waste, a man who's robbed us of our identity.

Others somehow see in all that failure a saviour.

It isn't really me and other Moshiri-sceptics who need to account for themselves is it?

What is our identity exactly, and how has Moshiri robbed us of in his 4 years in charge?

I`m not impressed with how much money has been wasted on players and sacking managers since he has taken over, but wouldn't go as far as saying he's an utter bellend or an embarrassment for the club, considering how the previous 20 years had gone under the leadership of The Worlds Biggest Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.