Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he gets more involved here than he did at Arsenal. We might actually start to be run as a professional business.

He wasnt even on the board at Arsenal, and penned an open letter stating he would spend millions - yet wasn't invited to join. Why on earth would he spend his money on them for someone else (Kroenke) to reap the benefits?

Surely Usmanov could lend us the cash at lower rates

You obviously either really don't understand or you are a WUM lad.
The Council would want to meet with the club to see if it could use Prudential Borrowing to facilitate this ground development.
As I said , look it up mate. You will then stop looking so foolish !

You obviously either really don't understand or you are a WUM lad.
The Council would want to meet with the club to see if it could use Prudential Borrowing to facilitate this ground development.
As I said , look it up mate. You will then stop looking so foolish !

Don't be so aggressive mate

6EFEC932-3B08-4A54-BC2F-37C4A02A131F.png

Remember the name lads.....

*giggle giggle

Would he not make money lending the club it and us paying it back + interest, obviously at a lower rate than the banks? #
thats not how to make money. If I had £100k to spend on a rental house, I could plunge it all in one house and get just the return on that house. Or I could put £10k deposit on ten houses, borrow the rest against the capital value of those ten houses and then earn 10x more in rental and the capital value 10x also (minus costs obviously but as the rent goes up, your costs stay the same). Banks are quite happy lending on those terms as the capital assets are more than the borrowed amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.