Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t read that you were the first to report it, I made an assumption so apologise. It seems you endorsed it after it was reported.
How did I endorse it? I said 'as stated'?

Ridiculous line of attack. You have nothing here. I was the one petitioning the site owner to blacklist the Echo, do you think I'd advocate it much less link to it?

Of course it isnt.

Its a nailed on maybe mind. That will do for me at the moment.
Well, that's an interesting way of putting it. I'd accept that more though then some people who think there's Uzbek gold being thrown over the fence at FF as we speak.

"Thinking about", "could", "if"....hardly a nailed on commitment is it?

Not nailed on because nothing is confirmed, but he is basically saying Moshiri is his friend, his brother, and he will if needed and wanted, invest, I think it's already decided he's involved but in what capacity is the guess, maybe USM Arena like Usmanov says

He may stay as an outsider and sponsor or come in and invest

You thought he still had an interest in Arsenal???
Using a Times interview to say he was conducting business???
Agreeing with Esk !!!

Its like you are in total denial.

Come on Dave you're better than this , have a couple of Vodka shots .....I feels good honest.
Ha Ha. I do feel like a couple of vodka's tbh.

Doesn't feel like it. It feels like Usmanov has made a throwaway statement and (understandably) some are in a frenzy about him investing heavily here.
Mate he has invested heavily in us since Moshiri walked through the door and if you don't think that you are very naive, which by the way I don't think you are, so is it something else?

How did everyone know the figures 5 months in advance?
The actual figures are not known, outside of the club.
However, people with a calculator and a reasonable understanding of business matters and the formatting of company accounts can make some fairly accurate assumptions.
When the accounts are finally issued, we'll all be able to see whether those who have made assumptions were indeed close to, bang on or a million miles away from being accurate.

Because you're desperate for it to be true. Read between the lines, look at the qualifying words like 'could' and 'if'.

You must admit mate, that the dots a few have banged on about for years, which were originally a fairy story, are still popping up.

Everything that a few suggested back then might happen, has. A "Could" or "If" doesnt dismiss them, it enhances them.

I think, in turn, the idea that this Usmanov interview is a serious indicator he's about to invest in shares or finance a stadium has as much credibility, tbh.

I read the interview and the context is everything. It's wide ranging and touches almost light heartedly on the Everton situation and his relationship with Moshiri. I wish it WAS hard evidence of something more substantial.
Hard evidence eg existing sponsorship and brokering the deal to recruit Carlo as our manager. Dave you don't really believe that, carpet bagger Moshiri could persuade Carlo to take the job on a sinking ship do you?

I think the problem is that you now choose to believe them on this story, after previously calling them to be boycotted. Hence the the post calling you inconsistent.
I think you already know this though.
Well, there's two issues here:

1/ even if I endorsed the story of the Echo it is not me linking the rag's story.

2/ there is no endorsement. How is there an endorsement? I dont understand that, I'd have to be walked through the explanation. I said 'as stated' [by me]. The fact that theror hack had the same message is not me endorsing them.

You must admit mate, that the dots a few have banged on about for years, which were originally a fairy story, are still popping up.

Everything that a few suggested back then might happen, has. A "Could" or "If" doesnt dismiss them, it enhances them.

These dots arnt just there by accident when the main man himself is now openly talking of investment, we don't even have to look at the Anchelotti signing for it to be clear as day

Status
Not open for further replies.