Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its got to be what FIFA considers a fair market price.

For example United get 64m a year for their shirt sponsor, which is more than we currently earn from all our commercial deals combined.

United earn 280m a year from commerical, Everton earn around 60m.

I know we arent on a par with United, but im just pointing out the amount of scope we have to play with.

So USM couldnt give us 500m a year, but they could easily manage 200m.

They wont, im just using examples.
[/QU Told you and parkin in the boozer 3 year ago , never in doubt taylor fletch ,Whatsrname

Days away from being days away

Ahhh I was wrong. Best spit my dummy out about it. He just seriously needs to give it a rest now, once upon a time he did get info from somewhere within the club but its blatantly obvious hes pissed hes been cut off and wont admit hes wrong so would rather take potshots at the club whenever he can.

Usmanov is already involved in the club, seems fairly obvious his involvement will only get bigger as we establish ourselves further north of the table and build a big f off stadium on the mersey. We were told he would never sell his arsenal shares, then he did. Then he wanted to buy a club abroad, that was a year ago, still waiting for that. All the while holdings and companies he owns are sponsoring the club more and more. What benefit does megafon have from sponsoring Everton? Ive never been to Russia but cant imagine its crawling with bluenoses who are now rushing out to go megafon having seen Carlo having it plastered on the wall behind him during our pressers. It's not a matter of if he gets involved, he already is. For me they are just using the stadium as the best way of ploughing a load of dough into the club at once without all the hooha.

When I posted the details of the interview approx 7 hours ago I considered the quotes from Usmanov to be the confirmation of how many of us foresaw how this script would eventually play out. It's weird to read that there are posters on here who despite the quotes (and this isn't an interview with the S*n) are either in denial or are deliberately being negative to suit their own agenda.
Can Evertonians not just have and enjoy good things?

One of the best , most accurate posts that I have read on here mate.
I cannot understand the constant negativity of some posters on here.
They even look for things that are not there , almost wanting things to go wrong. Doom mongerers of the highest level

When I posted the details of the interview approx 7 hours ago I considered the quotes from Usmanov to be the confirmation of how many of us foresaw how this script would eventually play out. It's weird to read that there are posters on here who despite the quotes (and this isn't an interview with the S*n) are either in denial or are deliberately being negative to suit their own agenda.
Can Evertonians not just have and enjoy good things?
Its the same ones that are moaning about the accounts being in a bad state because of overspending.
But same called Moshiri a fraud & carpetbagger cos he had only spent the Sky tv ,Stones & Lukaku sale money .

Its whatever suits the agenda at the time.

I don’t see any negotiation being conducted, just fairly straight answers to a series of questions, not sure how any of what was reported being construed as negotiations. So you don’t endorse The Echo but you’re happy to report it when it suits your agenda. I enjoy your posts and look past the provocation, but you’ve let yourself down on this one mate. Dare to dream Dave

I didn't report it. I posted my response to the poster who did report it. There's some mighty difference there I think!

Ive screen shotted the bits where Usmanov is qouted in that latest article from the FT

Screenshot_20200103-203456_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200103-203558_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200103-203631_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200103-203631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200103-203631_Chrome.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 66
It's been a very drawn out convoluted plot line worthy of Eastenders then. The idea it's a cover story has as much credibility as the idea he's a secretive financial backer.
I think, in turn, the idea that this Usmanov interview is a serious indicator he's about to invest in shares or finance a stadium has as much credibility, tbh.

I read the interview and the context is everything. It's wide ranging and touches almost light heartedly on the Everton situation and his relationship with Moshiri. I wish it WAS hard evidence of something more substantial.

I didn't report it. I posted my response to the poster who did report it. There's some mighty difference there I think!
I didn’t read that you were the first to report it, I made an assumption so apologise. It seems you endorsed it after it was reported.

Doesn't feel like it. It feels like Usmanov has made a throwaway statement and (understandably) some are in a frenzy about him investing heavily here.
You thought he still had an interest in Arsenal???
Using a Times interview to say he was conducting business???
Agreeing with Esk !!!

Its like you are in total denial.

Come on Dave you're better than this , have a couple of Vodka shots .....I feels good honest.

Doesn't feel like it. It feels like Usmanov has made a throwaway statement and (understandably) some are in a frenzy about him investing heavily here.

Uncle Uzzie said:
“What is the remedy for love? New love,” he laughs. “If you think like a Muslim, who can have four wives, or a harem? . . . I love Arsenal, but I failed. What can I do? But I also believe Arsenal lost something without Usmanov.”

The shots are raised again — to sport.

Doesn't sound throwaway to me - to Uzzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.