Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to explain why though Dave, is it simply that you’ve been ground to a pulp by years of false dawns or do you actually know something? While you’re at it, some explanation as to why we should suddenly start taking notice of what is reported in The Echo would also be instructive.
It's part;ly a wearines with the 'things are going to change' stories. But I have to ask myself and others why Usmanov would be conducting negotitions with his friend and business partner via the FT. It looks very much like a tongue in cheek comment.

The Echo: I'm not endorsing what Kirkbride said. I'm pointing out that there's another understanding of this story. I dont link to their stories, I dont endorse them.

@davek it's back on mate, at least to everyone but you.
Look, I hope everyone else is right. I simply ask you to ask yourself why Usmanov would seriously negotiate about a stake in Everton in the FT when he can speak to Moshiri every day.

Makes no sense to me, and it should be seen as an idle statement in an interview about other matters.

Look, I hope everyone else is right. I simply ask you to ask yourself why Usmanov would seriously negotiate about a stake in Everton in the FT when he can speak to Moshiri every day.

Makes no sense to me, and it should be seen as an idle statement in an interview about other matters.

He wouldnt negotiate anything in the FT.

But if he did have a meeting with Ancelotti, (generally accepted he did), its a pre agreed arrangement to back up his promises to him more publicly. Well, it could be anyrate.

It's part;ly a wearines with the 'things are going to change' stories. But I have to ask myself and others why Usmanov would be conducting negotitions with his friend and business partner via the FT. It looks very much like a tongue in cheek comment.

The Echo: I'm not endorsing what Kirkbride said. I'm pointing out that there's another understanding of this story. I dont link to their stories, I dont endorse them.

I don’t see any negotiation being conducted, just fairly straight answers to a series of questions, not sure how any of what was reported being construed as negotiations. So you don’t endorse The Echo but you’re happy to report it when it suits your agenda. I enjoy your posts and look past the provocation, but you’ve let yourself down on this one mate. Dare to dream Dave

Its in our best interest to pour water on the Usmanonov rumours.

Gotta keep the FA vultures off our bidness.

Mate, he was just chatting, you know, in an interview. I can guarantee you he didn't anything he hadn't already said to the Mosh

He wouldnt negotiate anything in the FT.

But if he did have a meeting with Ancelotti, (generally accepted he did), its a pre agreed arrangement to back up his promises to him more publicly. Well, it could be anyrate.
I think the esk has this right in terms of a story that could be a way of deflecting scrutiny of the clubs expected terrible financial performance.

Any deal that Green had was more or less a personal deal with BK. It was very 'Random' This is why Bill was able to say honestly that Phil Green is a friend who gives me advice. And I have always maintained that one way for money to get to Everton from Phil was by him 'investing' in Bills shows...which was effectively investing in Bill. I was also told by a reliable source(and I don't do 'ITK) that another board member helped Bill out financially when required. The way it was put to me was 'It is him who has the money, not Bill Kenwright'.

It was never Kenwright, which made it all the more annoying when people spouted the whole 'he mortgaged his house' waffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.