Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post as usual.....but I don't think Green was the power behind Kenwright in the same way that Usmanov 'could' be behind Moshiri, or the way the American is the power behind Levy ,and Abramovich still wields the power at Chelsea. And there are many more examples,as you imply. Its pretty certain in fact indisputable that Green helped Bill financially, and apart from the BWI adventure there is no direct link as far as I know...in fact I've always suspected that Bill got cash from Green by way of investment in his shows and films, and this was just another way of giving Bill money which eventually found its way to Everton. Bare in mind that is just a theory/possibility. What isn't a theory ,and is as close to fact as it can be,is what I was told was another source of 'income' for Bill, perfectly legal before the usual suspects starting their nonsense,but which I can't break a confidence to detail here.

PM Steve, I need to know

Please tell me it was a legit brothel for celebrities!

Cynical blues aren't necessarily reds.

The paranoia is hilarious.

"New member. Bit miserable. MUST BE A KOPITE"

9/10 the shouts are proven wrong and in the rare instance of a kopite WUM - open allegations don't help moderators - use the report feature and we'll take a look an monitor. The same applies to moderators - inferring openly on a hunch isn't fair to the member, nor helpful with the paranoia.

It's very rare a member on here is a kopite WUM - take this thread, one member jumped on as a kopite has a established Twitter account and is clearly a blue...

That was over a year ago and look what's happened since, where's abramovich and usmanov now.
Most probably on a big massive playboy boat surrounded by stunners and thinking not a bad why to spend the day this .unlike you who's on your rivals forum boring the Arse off everyone now go and take ya flags down whopper

9/10 the shouts are proven wrong and in the rare instance of a kopite WUM - open allegations don't help moderators - use the report feature and we'll take a look an monitor. The same applies to moderators - inferring openly on a hunch isn't fair to the member, nor helpful with the paranoia.

It's very rare a member on here is a kopite WUM - take this thread, one member jumped on as a kopite has a established Twitter account and is clearly a blue...
TBH the diffrence with us blues is were concerned if it doesn't happen with usmanov because of were it could take us .Were as these kopites lurkers are flapping in case it actually happens

My view on this, and it has been for some time that Usmanov is likely invovled in the background (a view now widely corroborated) and that he will probably not come into the light as it were.

For whatever reason (and there are plenty) he wants to be in the background. This is not uncommon for how he operates more broadly in business. It may well be his son (stepson) gets involved at some point which would be a positive.

I am not sure holding a standard that he is the public face as being the only evidence really works anymore. Using the lack of this as evidence he's not here, again I would say is below par. Managers do not go and meet Usmanov (as Allardyce has said he did, as did Brands)if he has no involvement.

This is not uncommon either, even in England. It happened with Spurs currently, or Palace that the face of the organisation is different to the real power base. It's common across Russia. We've also had a similar arrangement with Kenwright and Green before this.

The good news is, it's unlikely we will ever want for funds, but as clubs are finding FFP is beign really tightened so we need to be sensible with it.
I would think that in terms of FFP etc, its better for Usmanov to be 'on the outside throwing money In' rather than being 'on the inside, throwing money out'...if you get my drift.

Mark 13:35
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning.

God bless you.

Pretty much this, they're all over the Usmanov and New Stadium threads because it frightens them to death
The new stadium especially, I had a discussion with one over on twitter, he seemed very concerned about the traffic on Everton match days and went on about the council funding it and that it shouldn't be allowed incase Everton didn't pay back the money, I went back a few years of his twitter and sure enough there should have been no new stadium at Walton park as people would have nowhere to walk their dogs. Bring on Usmanov and build a massive stadium with and a 90 meter high solid gold statue of himself giving the finger in the direction of Anfield.

The new stadium especially, I had a discussion with one over on twitter, he seemed very concerned about the traffic on Everton match days and went on about the council funding it and that it shouldn't be allowed incase Everton didn't pay back the money, I went back a few years of his twitter and sure enough there should have been no new stadium at Walton park as people would have nowhere to walk their dogs. Bring on Usmanov and build a massive stadium with and a 90 meter high solid gold statue of himself giving the finger in the direction of Anfield.
Image result for lenin statue

Status
Not open for further replies.