Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like one of those mad conspiracy theory threads, love a good conspiracy I do but this one I can't get in to at all, feels like we are clinging to hope, even his step son is seen as a messiah now. In my opinion he'll never be more involved than sponsorship but I'd love to be wrong.

This is like one of those mad conspiracy theory threads, love a good conspiracy I do but this one I can't get in to at all, feels like we are clinging to hope, even his step son is seen as a messiah now. In my opinion he'll never be more involved than sponsorship but I'd love to be wrong.

There was a picture of him the other day in a blue t-shirt, make of that what you will...………..

free steel for the new ground would be a nice little bit of 'sponsorship.'

Although he would be one of the most expensive managers we could even consider appointing and it's commonly considered that he's past it.
Sooooo... possible they're right?

Commenly considered he's past it?

He won 3 trophies in 2 1/2 seasons at Utd mate.

Same clowns who claim Wenger is past it despite those 3 FA Cups in how many years?

Wish we had one of these so called past it managers. But no we have these young hipster tika taka geniuses in Martinez and Silva who deliver us trendy 11th league finishes, no cups and laughable defensive calamities every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.