Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont get why people allow thelmselves to grasp at straws like this. Usmanov is in "UK downscaling mode" right now, and with a suitcase packed at the ready to get off to a private airfield back to Lausanne if he should need a quick exit when here.

It's fantasy and you know it.

I cant see him sitting in the directors box at either GP or BMD but could well see him helping Moshiri to aquire funding and certainly further real estate investment at Liverpool Waters, which many believe is what Moshiri's initial invest in Everton was all about.

I honestly dont get why people allow thelmselves to grasp at straws like this. Usmanov is in "UK downscaling mode" right now, and with a suitcase packed at the ready to get off to a private airfield back to Lausanne if he should need a quick exit when here.

It's fantasy and you know it.
He's already here Dave, he's been meeting future managers with Moshiri, sponsored the training ground, it will become official soon enough.

It was the plan all along since the day Moshiri was released from Arsenal, a blind man could see that, they are best mates who want to run a Prem club together.

You keep saying it's not though and we can put you in the bin with the Esk when it does.

I cant see him sitting in the directors box at either GP or BMD but could well see him helping Moshiri to aquire funding and certainly further real estate investment at Liverpool Waters, which many believe is what Moshiri's initial invest in Everton was all about.

...not done a great job of that so far in two years like has he?

He's already here Dave, he's been meeting future managers with Moshiri, sponsored the training ground, it will become official soon enough.

It was the plan all along since the day Moshiri was released from Arsenal, a blind man could see that, they are best mates who want to run a Prem club together.

You keep saying it's not though and we can put you in the bin with the Esk when it does.
Ha Ha.

It's fantasy island posts like this - no evidence whatsoever that he meets future managers, btw? - that underlines the desperation of the wish for his investment to be true.

No wonder there's so much frustration about at this club: people on social media continually ramping up the beleif that we'll be the next one to get an oligarch.

If Abramovic wasn't involved with Chelsea right now, do you think he'd be doing so? No, the climate has changed and the geo-politics alone make this all very very laughable.

Stop tormenting people who dont have the will to see through the BS.

Not happening.

You've said this about 9 million times, I'm not sure whether you might suspect that the odd person may just think you've altered your opinion ever so slightly, but you continue to repeat post it again and again just in case there's any doubt.

Ha Ha.

It's fantasy island posts like this - no evidence whatsoever that he meets future managers, btw? - that underlines the desperation of the wish for his investment to be true.

No wonder there's so much frustration about at this club: people on social media continually ramping up the beleif that we'll be the next one to get an oligarch.

If Abramovic wasn't involved with Chelsea right now, do you think he'd be doing so? No, the climate has changed and the geo-politics alone make this all very very laughable.

Stop tormenting people who dont have the will to see through the BS.
What evidence do you have it's not happening? About as much as those who say it is. So far it's on your OPINIONS you are talking about. No one actually knows apart from Moshiri and Usmanov.

If it happens if happens. But it doesn't hurt to dream.

It would change EVERYTHING mate.

New level of sponsorship.

FFP is over a 3 year period, and first instance is only a fine, City and PSG have both paid fines.

Inter and AC have been given deadlines to bring in certain amounts. Its not as terrifiying as we think.
The Megafon 250m sponsorship of the staff canteen would help a bit
It’s all about getting sponsorship and revenue in
Plus the owner can pay for a lot of non first team related activities without affecting FFP

You've said this about 9 million times, I'm not sure whether you might suspect that the odd person may just think you've altered your opinion ever so slightly, but you continue to repeat post it again and again just in case there's any doubt.
...and 9 million times I must have been correct....it hasn't (nor will it) happened!

It would change EVERYTHING mate.

New level of sponsorship.

FFP is over a 3 year period, and first instance is only a fine, City and PSG have both paid fines.

Inter and AC have been given deadlines to bring in certain amounts. Its not as terrifiying as we think.
If that was the case he would be here already.
Why stall
Usmanov isn't stupid either, moshiri has spent over 300m in 5 transfer windows and the team is no better. If we can see it so can usmanov.

Then there's toppling Liverpool on and off the pitch and increasing the fan base which will take over a decade.

Then there's the selling price when they have finished which you would think would be over 1bn.

Not saying it can't be done, but the time scale is the problem, to do what man city or Chelsea have done you need to win the title, multiple times not just once like Leicester.

After the total outlay, how much profit would there actually be

What evidence do you have it's not happening? About as much as those who say it is. So far it's on your OPINIONS you are talking about. No one actually knows apart from Moshiri and Usmanov.

If it happens if happens. But it doesn't hurt to dream.
Ha Ha.

I'm supposed to prove to you that it isn't happening.

Unreal.

I will believe it when it happens. For the moment let us just be happy with what we currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.