Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest that's why they might be on our case, we used to make the players that then got bought by the 'big' clubs and provided the back bone for England, now we have gone out and bought 2 Brazilians, 2 French, a Columbian and a Portuguese, so England may be stuffed now. :p

Ha, yeah I pointed out yesterday that none of our signings were English, which is what it should be really. We have a vast amount of English talent in our squad, we don't need to worry about paying stupid sums like the RS and city do for players to make up a squad, purely because they can't produce any themselves.

20180811_235832.jpg
Alisher Usmanov is adamant that he will not buy a stake in Everton after selling his Arsenal shares, but he is interested in how the club is going. He has met many of Everton’s managers, including having lunch with Sam Allardyce during the 2017/18 season. (Source: Times)
I-dont-believe-you.gif

He’s already involved. Why is he meeting our managers at all! No wonder koeman an big sam were excited about the project. They met usmanov ffs! The medias heads are gonna roll when he rocks up here

During big sam punditry on transfer deadline day, he was talking about how we manage to afford this and where our money comes from, he was commenting freely until the money part was mention, he paused for a second trying to hold back the truth and then continue by saying “wherever the money come from” or something similar.
The crucial indication for me is the paused. It was obvious he was holding something back and thought twice below realising he can’t reveal much on public.

During big sam punditry on transfer deadline day, he was talking about how we manage to afford this and where our money comes from, he was commenting freely until the money part was mention, he paused for a second trying to hold back the truth and then continue by saying “wherever the money come from” or something similar.
The crucial indication for me is the paused. It was obvious he was holding something back and thought twice below realising he can’t reveal much on public.
Novichok gravy... <taps nose>

There are a few reasons for him to not come on board officially right now, we need to get the funding with the council set in stone and start to build the stadium, then more shares will be available to Moshiri too.

He will be under an NDA for sure after his pay off. So he cant even speculate in public, interesting spot though frandel.......very interesting......

Signed a non-disclosure document perhaps?

The conn man obviously doesn’t know that perminent residence can be cancelled or not renewed . It’s a visa that gets renewed every so many years, (5 I belive) and has to applied for, people usually get it if they have met the criteria which is usually spending x amount of days out of the 5 years in the uk for example. They cannot kick him out but they can not issue another visa which means if he ever left the country he wouldn’t be able to come back in without another visa

Status
Not open for further replies.