Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

It wouldn’t surprise me if out of the blue in a few months we have an announcement that Usmanov has invested in Everton.

Makes perfect sense. A hell of a lot more plausible than it did 2 years ago. Everything that could suggest this eventuality has happened.

For me there is an awful lot behind the scenes that we know nothing about what is going on. Wonder if FF can be sponsored and called USM Finch Farm how about a new stadium being sponsored and called USM Bramley-Moore?
Like I put a few pages back. You know FF is paying most of salary ;)

Just saw this in a Times article-

"Alisher Usmanov is adamant that he has no plans to buy into Everton after selling his £550 million stake in Arsenal to Stan Kroenke this week, but he takes a close interest in the club’s affairs. Usmanov has met many of the Goodison Park club’s recent managers through his friendship with Farhad Moshiri, the majority owner, and had lunch with Sam Allardyce last season."

Is this new information ? Don't remember seeing that he had met our managers.

Just saw this in a Times article-

"Alisher Usmanov is adamant that he has no plans to buy into Everton after selling his £550 million stake in Arsenal to Stan Kroenke this week, but he takes a close interest in the club’s affairs. Usmanov has met many of the Goodison Park club’s recent managers through his friendship with Farhad Moshiri, the majority owner, and had lunch with Sam Allardyce last season."

Is this new information ? Don't remember seeing that he had met our managers.

Can imagine that meeting , usmanov eating caviar and dinasaur eggs on toast while sam is necking gravy like it’s his last day on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.