Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Esk is offering his views on Usmanov selling his shares on the blue room overnight. Upshot is he remains sceptical that Usmanov is coming. Main reason being the funding model proposed with council has penalty clauses in the event we look to repay earlier. Other blue room host is more open minded. Funding deal is still very much undecided. So one no and one maybe, watch and see.

For a very smart bloke he seems to miss some large bits of evidence when saying stuff. They both said when at Arsenal that the stadium should not have been funded in the way it was and could have been repaid over a longer period of time without crippling the club in the transfer market (One could say the same about spurs now too by the seem of it).

I agree, it's amazing how jealous people get when someone starts making a few quid.
My personal favourite is when people complain about Usmanov being litigiously heavy handed with people who report this. Like he should want to have mud slinging sent his way.

Anyway, if he comes, he comes. If he brings money and development and silverware, then I'm all for it. If Everton is the vehicle to for him to achieve prestige in the football world, I won't be in the least bit upset.

For a very smart bloke he seems to miss some large bits of evidence when saying stuff. They both said when at Arsenal that the stadium should not have been funded in the way it was and could have been repaid over a longer period of time without crippling the club in the transfer market (One could say the same about spurs now too by the seem of it).
The esk knows sod all in reality. He never thought Usmanov would sell. Thing is if the big guys comes all the little shareholders will be diluted. So lets hope he comes ;)

My personal favourite is when people complain about Usmanov being litigiously heavy handed with people who report this. Like he should want to have mud slinging sent his way.

Anyway, if he comes, he comes. If he brings money and development and silverware, then I'm all for it. If Everton is the vehicle to for him to achieve prestige in the football world, I won't be in the least bit upset.
I wanted Curtis Warren to buy the club a few years back.

we need someone heavy handed and ruthless , for years everton have left everything till the last minute, hopefully we can now bully other clubs

The Esk is offering his views on Usmanov selling his shares on the blue room overnight. Upshot is he remains sceptical that Usmanov is coming. Main reason being the funding model proposed with council has penalty clauses in the event we look to repay earlier. Other blue room host is more open minded. Funding deal is still very much undecided. So one no and one maybe, watch and see.

That is interesting has the council passed the plan then?

Absolutely. In our case, why even take out a mortgage if you have a rich mate/parent who can provide cash up front. Flaky arguement.

All rich buisness savy people would take out mortgages/ financing so they can make there capital work for them instead of just tied up in a property.

For example, instead of paying off a 100K mortgage, open a limited company, use a commercial loan and your 100k to purchase 4 properties and make the tenants rents pay off the loan you have so you then have 500k in equity to use. Buy wisely, the property price increases and you will have access to the equity, to invest in other schemes as well as being able to draw dividends on any surplus rent.

Rich people like Usmanov have one aim to get richer and to that have to be astute with their investment.

Their other desire is for prestige.

Rich people like Usmanov have one aim to get richer and to that have to be astute with their investment.

Their other desire is for prestige.

they also quite like looking successful... and one of the best places for worldwide exposure is at the helm of an elite level Premier league football team..

enter … Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.