Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it. We can wax lyrical about a narrative, (guilty), or latch onto uninformed bits in the press. But the bloke has form for not letting on what he will do. Till he does it.
In all fairness, you don't get the wealth and associated power this guy wields without being über savvy in regards to the control of information on your business dealings.

It's fun to speculate for sure, but this guy's on a scale of Machiavellism that most of us will never experience. Especially given the part of the world he made his fortune!

In all fairness, you don't get the wealth and associated power this guy wields without being über savvy in regards to the control of information on your business dealings.

It's fun to speculate for sure, but this guy's on a scale of Machiavellism that most of us will never experience. Especially given the part of the world he made his fortune!

Not just to make that fortune but keep it. Very few people have any idea what his plans are and those people certainly won’t be telling the times or the mirror.

As previously stated he could have invested in a club in Europe already nothing was stopping him. And it's not exactly a windfall and it's not like he needed this money to invest elsewhere.

It's just all speculation no one actually knows except usmanov himself.

Where else could he buy a solid stake in a bigger club in Europe. I think the PL is the most attractive. La Liga is ran by Barcelona and Real Madrid. I don't think he can compete with them unless he merely wants to do what he had at Arsenal. Qualify for CL and lose. Ligue One is ran by PSG and it'd be the same there. Bundesliga has Bayern and I'm not sure that Dortmund wants to change their structure but I could he wrong.

Maybe A.C. Milan? I mean that as an honest question. Here he might possibly be able to buy into the best league with a team outside the top 6 but with all the tools to break into it and do it his way. I could be wrong, but I'm just not sure what sides in Europe hold that potential.

Admittedly, I could be looking at it through blue tinted lenses.

Maybe he will literally send Silva to Siberia after the inevitable sacking!

I hope he's a shadow invester for ages. Biding his time until we win the league at Anfield.
Then he Vince McMahon walks into the sky studio's, tells them all to F Off. Buys them, buys the league and then only teams called Everton can compete. All the other teams are just silly. Silly silly teams is what Usmanov calls them.
Whilst stroking a stuffed Bill Kenright

I do, I want kopites wailing for the next 20 years how we have ruined football by buying success.
Be bloody funny as.. We knoe he's bank rolling us thats why im nea about the public side of it. USM finch farm is probably generated 100mill of income a year to cover wages etc.. Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.