Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’d be a special dispensation against premier league ownership from Iran or Uzbekistan. Man City was one thing but the powers that be would absolutely loathe a successful Everton. We all saw how hacked off they were in Martinez’s first season with some in the media claiming it was unfair of us to loan players and BT sport showing a race for the top 6 without us even included when we sat in 4th at the time.

Think this is partly why the media and various pundits have gone down the “shocked” and “ they need to be careful what they wish for” lines over the sacking of Mr A! They all love and fawn over the idea of the Sky big 6 theory and absolutely hate the idea that someone could emerge with the backing and a plan to kick one of their favourites out of the all powerful cabal at the top of “their” Premier League!

It’d be great to think that times they are a changing, but this is Everton and we all know what that means!

There’d be a special dispensation against premier league ownership from Iran or Uzbekistan. Man City was one thing but the powers that be would absolutely loathe a successful Everton. We all saw how hacked off they were in Martinez’s first season with some in the media claiming it was unfair of us to loan players and BT sport showing a race for the top 6 without us even included when we sat in 4th at the time.
David Conn will be leading the charge the rat.

Think this is partly why the media and various pundits have gone down the “shocked” and “ they need to be careful what they wish for” lines over the sacking of Mr A! all love and fawn over the idea of the Sky big 6 theory and absolutely hate the idea that someone could emerge with the backing and a plan to kick one of their favourites out of the all powerful cabal at the top of “their” Premier League!

It’d be great to think that times they are a changing, but this is Everton and we all know what that means!
What annoys me when Everton we’re finishing 5th and 6th, it was referred to as the top 4. In recent years they have seen their beloved top 4, finish out of these places and it now referred to as the top 6. It seems to me there is something of an agenda against Everton in the media. They never seem to get credit they deserve. Take for instance the sacking of allardyce. Every football pundit and most national newspapers, were quick to criticise the club, as allardyce had ‘done his job in saving us from relegation’. Very few spoke out the dire football, the fragmented fanbase and his arrogance whilst in the job. The only way to make the critics eat their words is what we do on the pitch. Firstly we have to get things right off the pitch, before we do.

Usmanov sees Football club as a vanity asset that will provide him with exposure and fulfil his ego, and to own a proper Football club that is successful under his name. He can’t do that at Arsenal, he had no control, and he does not enjoy being a lame duck share holder. It’s quite clear isn’t it.

His best mate is Moshiri, and I think Moshiri is just a vanguard.
Guard your van mate?

As you get older the legacy you leave becomes more important than the money you leave after your death... for the super wealthy anyway.

We see so many billionaires who are involved in philanthropic activities and others who want to leave something behind that they will be remembered by.
They don't stop making money it's just that it stops being the only thing that matters.

In a footballing sense I think Sam Allyrdyce saw Everton as the chance to fulfil a dream that he has had for years to prove that he could be successful at a big football club. I think his time at Everton was about trying to build a legacy than just adding more money to a bank account that is already stuffed.

Regarding Usmanov, I think he would like to be regarded in the same was as Abramovich, known throughout the football world and beyond. It was his wish that that would happen at Arsenal but just now that seems less and less likely, he is just seen as an impotent annoyance by Kroenke and no more.

Liverpool city and Everton FC, offer a unique opportunity in that he already has a business associate entrenched at the club and at any time could take up a shareholding while fortuitously there is also a chance to make money from the development of the city while building a football empire if that was his wish.

Sam Allyrdyce passed a comment before his departure about all the stories and rumours that were floating about, he said there was usually no smoke without fire... and this is a story as well that just won't die or go away.
That's a good point, the one thing Allardyce will be remembered for here will be his style of football.

tenor.gif

Haha that worked on the Marcel Brands thread

Some folk have raised concerns about how he made his money, I suppose there are a few ?s. But me could not give a toss, come to our club, fund BMD, Fund the transfers, you name it fund it.

Establish our club back as it was in the mid 80's.

Some folk have raised concerns about how he made his money, I suppose there are a few ?s. But me could not give a toss, come to our club, fund BMD, Fund the transfers, you name it fund it.

Establish our club back as it was in the mid 80's.
Yes mate, and those who question his dosh are nothing but jealous vile humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.