Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is 15 trillion of negative yielding debt in the world...Everton should be able to issue at 0-0.5% interest rates. That is a very high yield for yield hungry investors. I note Austria issued a 100 year bond...if Everton could issue 100 year zero coupon debt (say half a billion present value) at 0.5%, I think that would be a great deal for an investor. (NB I would insist on a zero coupon deep discount, as this ameliorates interest payment considerations throughout the issues existence)
Put this through Google translate, came back as Wtf does this mean....

speaking of Walton, the actress who played Olivia Walton in the TV series, was called Michael. I am wondering if the 4 brasses outside Walton might be transgender...

speaking of Walton, the actress who played Olivia Walton in the TV series, was called Michael. I am wondering if the 4 brasses outside Walton might be transgender...
Speaking of Walton, Stanley Kronke the owner of Arsenal is married to the daughter of the founder of the Walmart chain
She is worth billions in her own right
I wonder if she wears underwear

as soon as you mentioned Walmart, I thought of underpants as well!! Great minds eh...
Fact
Mr Walton did not put trees in his stores car parks.
He said it stopped birds resting and pooping on customers cars.
It later transpired that by eliminating the little triangles needed to plant the trees he could get more cars into the car park,and that was his primary reason for not having trees

Fact
Mr Walton did not put trees in his stores car parks.
He said it stopped birds resting and pooping on customers cars.
It later transpired that by eliminating the little triangles needed to plant the trees he could get more cars into the car park,and that was his primary reason for not having trees
I note that ladies these days have eliminated the foliage from their triangles as well...sounds like old man Walton was ahead of his times...

Status
Not open for further replies.