Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright has never owned 51% mate.

He owned around 12%, think Woods sold his shares or something, not sure, but as far as im aware Bill still owns shares.

Current Everton shareholders.....

Blue Heaven Holdings Limited* 17,465 49.90% (Moshiri)
W Kenwright CBE (Chairman) 4,256 12.16%
J V Woods 3,116 8.90%
Other Shareholders 10,163 29.04%
Total 35,000 100%

esk says so. Dates etc.
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

The council will loan to us because it makes perfect financial sense to do so. They are acting as a broker which is good work if you can get it. The club may go for a better deal if one comes in (likely a more flexible deal).

I am not sure they are massively interested in selling the club. It will grow value and act as a perfect Trojan horse to grow value on investments and land in and around the area. They will be smack bang in the middle of a huge growth area. They will not need top 4 to sell the club at all and I doubt we are 500 million off competing for the top 4. We could feasibly challenge for it this season.

If they wish to sell, new owners will be happy with a sustainable long term loan at preferential rates if it can be achieved. I suspect the 6-7 million figure will come down and but I do think they will want greater flexibility on repayments.

Spot on about growing the value of the club.
Mansour boight City for about £200m, spent a few quid along the way but it is now worth £1.8b according to Forbes.

Whoever buys the club outright will pay a similar amount as mansour did for city 10 years ago. With the right marketing and success we could be every bit as valuable as city in a couple of years. Coupled with leisure, retail and residential expansion of the city this could be a very profitable 10 years for these 2 carpetbaggers.

Text from an Arse fan with contacts just off the press: this deal was done the minute Kroenke refused Usmanov's offer for Arse, he wants to own a prem team. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.