Unpopular Everton Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z-Cars is great you monsters, and so is It's a Grand Old Team. But the fans are terrible at signing it. Gets about half way through and then just fades away. If you're gonna sing, sing properly ffs!

Many people on here are fans, not supporters...

'Almost everyone types 'signing' instead of 'singing'...…...

I think you didnt understand what he was saying mate. And you have just answered your own statement.

The 'chelski' era is infact history, last season is history.
Chelsea have won more trophys than us. Hence them having more history than us

no mate, the famous implication among rival fans is that Chelsea have no history prior to Abramovich, this was refuted by the lad saying they do indeed have history because they've won more than us, implying Chelsea won more trophies than Everton prior to 2003...which as I said isn't true.

it's not even true in 2018 when counting just league titles.

91617.jpg
A proper manager like.

no mate, the famous implication among rival fans is that Chelsea have no history prior to Abramovich, this was refuted by the lad saying they do indeed have history because they've won more than us, implying Chelsea won more trophies than Everton prior to 2003...which as I said isn't true.

it's not even true in 2018 when counting just league titles.

But you are picking and choosing stipulations of the topic
E.g prior to 2003? Thats 15 years ago, in 1998 were we swying our trophy haul in the 80s didnt count?
And counting league titles? If you counted major trophies, chelsea have significantly more than us, especially in terms of europe. A europeqn cup, 2 ecw's cup (now defunct), 1 uefe cup/europa league, a european super cup. Throw into that 3 more fa cups than us, and 5 more league cups than us.
I would pretty much agree, chelsea have a better 'history' than us

It's far more difficult to take a corner than you think.. hence why many teams in the Prem, not just us, seem to struggle taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.