United home tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

degreeinblue

Re-registered as Harryhhhh after logon issues
Just wondering, the home games I've been to I've used my mates season ticket, but he's going this one.. With not a single home/away match actually under my name will I be able to get ONE ticket for this match?

Yeah tickets go on general sale for home games, just keep an eye on when tickets go on sale as I'd imagine there'll be a high demand for this game.

Have a similar problem with this one, FOREVERTON members must have bought tickets before to be able to get this one. There seems to a "T&C" along with that.

I myself am safe but just recently signed my nephew up, as forveverton too but he's never had a ticket bought under his name.

If I buy them with my history, and him as a family/friend member will that cover him too? I hardly have to wait to general to get him one, can't leave the lad alone in some other seat like

The game is live on sky sports on Sunday 20th April (4pm), so there is a very good chance tickets will go on general sale.

Just wondering, the home games I've been to I've used my mates season ticket, but he's going this one.. With not a single home/away match actually under my name will I be able to get ONE ticket for this match?

You have to have a booking history to get tickets for the man united game

You have to have a booking history to get tickets for the man united game

This is what I was wondering.. I myself have the history under my name but the new account set up for my nephew doesnt. Would me buying the tix cover him having no history?

This is what I was wondering.. I myself have the history under my name but the new account set up for my nephew doesnt. Would me buying the tix cover him having no history?

Yeah , you can buy the ticket under your account, no problem mate.

If united fans didn't act like such bellends every year, we wouldn't have to have these restrictions !

Status
Not open for further replies.