Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love it but Jose seemed more likely to me. Imagine us winning europa with a manager 3 years running then the manager decides to join a mid table Spanish club. It wouldn't make any sense.
There's a lot more money in the premier league. Martinez was one of the 20 highest paid managers in the world, and that was before Moshiri arrived.

I'd love it but Jose seemed more likely to me. Imagine us winning europa with a manager 3 years running then the manager decides to join a mid table Spanish club. It wouldn't make any sense.

No chance mate. Joe was always going to United.

Why wouldn't Emery make sense? If he wants to move to England, we're the biggest club with a vacancy at this time.

And we are a great club, with some great players and a rich and ambitious owner now. We're going places. Time for some of our fans to start believing this instead of constantly thinking the worst.

I believe somebody on here said that at Sevilla, the signings are made by someone else at the club - not Emery? Not sure on the facts here but... could being in charge of his own transfers over at Everton be decision-swayer if this is the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.