Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't believe that there is a media campaign against Everton and the better we drop this victim mentality the better, we are in a rut because that's where we have been for the last 25 years, we screwed up in the early 90's and have yet to recover, but we will return.

Based on his record, Emery would be a fantastic appointment.

Over the past week it has struck me how crap pundits think the Everton job is.

Just the biased London-based media. The last thing they want is another north west footballing powerhouse threatening their favoured teams. That's why they play us down so much. A lot of Kopite pundits in the media who also troll. You only have to look at Carragher's twitter to see that.

I honestly don't believe that there is a media campaign against Everton and the better we drop this victim mentality the better, we are in a rut because that's where we have been for the last 25 years, we screwed up in the early 90's and have yet to recover, but we will return.

Based on his record, Emery would be a fantastic appointment.

Yep,is right. No campaign, just ignorance/laziness.

Just the biased London-based media. The last thing they want is another north west footballing powerhouse threatening their favoured teams. That's why they play us down so much. A lot of Kopite pundits in the media who also troll. You only have to look at Carragher's twitter to see that.
He talks more about us than the r/s and from the top of their new stand,Goodison looks small.

I haven't heard any indication that Emery is:

A) Going to leave Seville
B) Approached by Everton

If we are going to speculate, surely we should stick to the bookies favourites?

Let's be honest, it will probably be Koeman, Hughes or Frank.

I haven't heard any indication that Emery is:

A) Going to leave Seville
B) Approached by Everton

If we are going to speculate, surely we should stick to the bookies favourites?

Let's be honest, it will probably be Koeman, Hughes or Frank.

Meeting in 72 hours was the tweet, or post, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.