TV Fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
So annoyed the West Brom games been moved. Was going to be the first game I brought my son to. Had the flights booked and all. Next suitable fixture is Leicester at the end of Feb.

I wouldn't book anything for the Leicester game yet mate, if we get through in the Europa that game will be on the Sunday or Monday

I picked a bad season to work away a lot in the week. Already missed Wolfsburg, missing Hull and QPR and now West Brom. Koff Sky you bunch of bad value for money season ticket in the bullens melts.

Also, I know it's early doors but the derby is guaranteed to be moved for TV, do we reckon 12.45,5.30 on Saturday or moved to Sunday for Super Sunday?

My preference would be 4pm on Sunday, boss.

will either be 12:45 Saturday or 1:00 Sunday....can't remember the last league Goodison derby that wasn't given an early kick off (probably when big dunc & ride out scored in 94).....annoys me that Sky & BT insist on putting it on the early kick off these days....

would love to see it given the Saturday 5:30 or Monday night kick off...

What fixture is that?

Hopefully will be 5.30 on the Saturday then out in the town for the celebrations :)

book it in for the 12.45 slot, BT love picking the derby and i dont think we've had a late derby (after 1.30) of a weekend since the minutes silence was ruined have we?

will either be 12:45 Saturday or 1:00 Sunday....can't remember the last league Goodison derby that wasn't given an early kick off (probably when big dunc & ride out scored in 94).....annoys me that Sky & BT insist on putting it on the early kick off these days....

would love to see it given the Saturday 5:30 or Monday night kick off...

I think we had a night time fixture for a Derby at Goodison xmas 2005

Derby being moved to Sunday would be the best that could happen for me. Desperately wanting to come over for that one. Chances are slim though, as already been stated Liverpool play the next tuesday and we the day after. Ah well, Saturday will also do.

Status
Not open for further replies.