TV FIXTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Amazon have the rights to broadcast that game so why would the PL change it?
They always stagger some of their games. No chance they have 10 x 3pm kick offs. I expect them to even move some games to Tuesday 27th since its a Bank Holiday. The TV fixtures aren't confirmed yet past October.

But my point is, what would be the reasoning to move this fixture when Amazon already have the broadcasting rights to it?
They haven't set the time yet so it wouldn't be moving it. They will want as many different time slots as possible and will spread them over 2 days, maybe even 3.

If anyone knows how to get all the games on TV please pm me. I did have Dazn but they've lost the rights
Right ask around with your mates & get to know someone reliable who is in a syndicate of IPTV £40-50 per year for all TV DAZN is on there - in fact everything is on there ..... We even have a 4K IPTV at £80 per year - you need a VPN - Surf Shark is the best at £35-40 - & a good android device ;) joy stick type....problem solved - avoid buying IPTV of Google ....

They haven't set the time yet so it wouldn't be moving it. They will want as many different time slots as possible and will spread them over 2 days, maybe even 3.
Oh well. download the Premier League digital calendar and select Everton, that way you will be informed of any updated times/dates for games as and when they happen. Cheers.

Given our bad financial position we need to be tv as much as possible this coming season so no point moaners wanting 3pm Saturday kick-offs because they prefer a bevvy then or whatever. The days of having most of your games at that time are long gone anyway.

Our club is in the brown stuff, so the more we are televised the better for the club really.

does anyone still watch M*TD, we used to be shown last or second to last nearly every week.

does anyone still watch M*TD, we used to be shown last or second to last nearly every week.
To be fair though, our football was dire for most games last year.
Many a time last season, b4 we left the pub to walk up the game, someone would ask shall we just stay in the boozer.
Always was a moment of mmmm before. Nah, let's go..

And that's at some of the aways as well, being a neutral you wouldn't have said ohhh everton are on telly 1st, that'll be good.

Maybe from a schadenfreude point of view we might have merited an earlier showing but I wouldn't particularly enjoy that.

Given our bad financial position we need to be tv as much as possible this coming season so no point moaners wanting 3pm Saturday kick-offs because they prefer a bevvy then or whatever. The days of having most of your games at that time are long gone anyway.

Our club is in the brown stuff, so the more we are televised the better for the club really.
yeah

Right ask around with your mates & get to know someone reliable who is in a syndicate of IPTV £40-50 per year for all TV DAZN is on there - in fact everything is on there ..... We even have a 4K IPTV at £80 per year - you need a VPN - Surf Shark is the best at £35-40 - & a good android device ;) joy stick type....problem solved - avoid buying IPTV of Google ....
I do already have iptv but it buffers occasionally and drives me mad especially when Everton are on. That's why I prefer to subscribe to official channels. Dazn was brilliant for £14:99 a month but like I've said they've lost the rights to the Premier league now. I've tried peacock and Fubo tv and even with a vpn it blocks you. So I'm probably going have to go with iptv this season

who remembers Saturday morning watching football focus or st and greavesy then heading off to the match? I'm old and like routine. Never know when the matches are on these days!

I do already have iptv but it buffers occasionally and drives me mad especially when Everton are on. That's why I prefer to subscribe to official channels. Dazn was brilliant for £14:99 a month but like I've said they've lost the rights to the Premier league now. I've tried peacock and Fubo tv and even with a vpn it blocks you. So I'm probably going have to go with iptv this season
You have to have fibre broadband of at least 40 MB at least & get iptv from a known reliable source ....ours seldom stutters ......also look on Amazon or eBay for a decent android controller plus some VPNs are poor even if they are expensive .....we can't fault ours tbh .....

You have to have fibre broadband of at least 40 MB at least & get iptv from a known reliable source ....ours seldom stutters ......also look on Amazon or eBay for a decent android controller plus some VPNs are poor even if they are expensive .....we can't fault ours tbh .....
I have future fibre 500 so that's not a issue. The iptv I use is popular and gets good reviews and to be fair it isn't too bad, it's just frustrating when it does buffer. Although the Everton game on Friday was perfect and I watched Sunderland yesterday with no issues at all. I watch it all via my firestick. Thanks for the advice, I'll see how I get on with the early games as my subscription is up for renewal soon so if I'm not happy I'll look for another provider

Status
Not open for further replies.