Trialist from Port Vale - James Lawrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink with this lad’s old sports teacher from Middlewich in Cheshire, and he reckons he's the best he has seen. He also taught couple of Man U's youngsters but says James was/is by far the best. Quote “He’s got everything”:)

You've jinxed it now. Every player were linked to, we dont get. Aren't we understanding that now. No doubt, McDonalds will come in with a 3 week trial and take him from under our noses.

Nailed on mate. It just reminds me of what happened with Arshavin a few seasons back. I heard the last game he had was meant to be steller and his price and people interested in him has gone up.

I think he'll go to the highest bidder, his team will cash in. All we got to show is two bob and some nice facilitites.

This is how bad we've got?

Surely not.
Surely the board wont do this to the fans that have stayed by them through the thick and thin?
Surely this is NOT our future?

I drink with this lad’s old sports teacher from Middlewich in Cheshire, and he reckons he's the best he has seen. He also taught couple of Man U's youngsters but says James was/is by far the best. Quote “He’s got everything”:)

Why not bring his teacher on trail at Finch Farm also. Then invite his old teacher, and the teachers old teacher, and that teachers old teacher and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.