travel to birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark dolo

Player Valuation: £225k
the club have sold out of coach tickets, anyone got any suggestions on any other decent coach travel please

cheers

i checked the train out from warrington, about £35 for me and the lad,don't know how far from new st station though, pm cahillsmetatarsal as a mate of his runs a coach from lime st, think it's the happy scals one.

think it's the one hayee said, as her name is han that runs it.

where are you mate ?

Me and my mate just got tickets for birmingham, also looking for coach tickets, i've been told to try barnes travel

i checked the train out from warrington, about £35 for me and the lad,don't know how far from new st station though, pm cahillsmetatarsal as a mate of his runs a coach from lime st, think it's the happy scals one.

think it's the one hayee said, as her name is han that runs it.

where are you mate ?

me, am from aintree/ fazak ways mate

Last edited:
wolves are takin' the slash imo
Adults £38.00
OAP £25.00
Student (nus card must be shown) £25.00
Under 17 £17.00
Under 12 £15.00

they pilloried man utd for the price if their tickets and then stuck the reserves out, they are charging more than ushoited charged us

Or......

£12 day return on National Express from liverpool - get there for 2:15 - it's a 20 minute walk from Digbeth; BUT bit of a wait for the trip back (18:30'ish departure)

does anyone know if this will be a sell out? ive been usin me uncles card 2 go away games but now im doing it myself just phoned & got
customotor number .. not just like it was erlier, only thing is cos i havent got
any points on my name will it be sold out before they come on general sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.