Traore or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith leading the line. The feller cant find space and has no positional sense whatsoever. He's a scavenger who picks up the bits and pieces of play - and he's able to do that because he's not tasked with anything else.

Naismith leading the line. The feller cant find space and has no positional sense whatsoever. He's a scavenger who picks up the bits and pieces of play - and he's able to do that because he's not tasked with anything else.

Two things- 1) thats harsh on Naismith as he showed last season he can finish when hes in front of goal and 2) Think you need to change your signature as its really rubbish.

Two things- 1) thats harsh on Naismith as he showed last season he can finish when hes in front of goal and 2) Think you need to change your signature as its really rubbish.
I havent got a signature. What do you see?

Two things again David- 1) a rubbish signature and 2) Bloody Liverpool players in your avatar ffs

I dont see that signature when I'm posting! If you and others can and I cant I really cant be responsible for it still being there. I've looked at my profile page and it's not there. Feel free to wipe it off like!!

The Stevie G avatar though has been given multiple + reps. The people have spoken. ;)

I think we should go for Remy and Traore. If Remy is not available, what about players from teams abroad like Vossen, Soriano or Kalou?
And if we have a bit of dosh left over what about a cheeky bid for De Guzman? Quality attacking midfielder and not old at 26.

My bad yeh I got that wrong, it was nearer £20m when he went to Anzhi wasn't it. Ignore that comment.

€18m from Kuban Krasnador to Anzhi according to Wiki and $14m from Anzhi to Monacco, so just under £9mil at the time, given that we paid a loan fee reported to have been £1.6m we could probably get him for £7-9m, it doesn't look like they want to keep him.

I think we should go for Remy and Traore. If Remy is not available, what about players from teams abroad like Vossen, Soriano or Kalou?
And if we have a bit of dosh left over what about a cheeky bid for De Guzman? Quality attacking midfielder and not old at 26.
I assume that Traore will sign on deadline day, saves wages etc and Bobby presumably discussed this sort of eventuality with Lacina while he was on holiday with us before

A reasonable player at Chelsea. Not prolific in the terms of goals, partly due to his role, yet a decent return in France.

Just worry about his attitude. I remember reports from many a year ago about him being a bit uptight.

Then there was some furore with the higher echelons at Lille this year which was mentioned in the press.

Martinez likes the correct attitude at the attitude? Would his personality suit? I'd have him though to be fair.

A reasonable player at Chelsea. Not prolific in the terms of goals, partly due to his role, yet a decent return in France.

Just worry about his attitude. I remember reports from many a year ago about him being a bit uptight.

Then there was some furore with the higher echelons at Lille this year which was mentioned in the press.

Martinez likes the correct attitude at the attitude? Would his personality suit? I'd have him though to be fair.

This myth of martinez and right attitudes makes me laugh, he's signed a maniac Bosnian who had beef with his manager in Germany and mcgeady again who has had issues with managers. Add to that the likes of alcaraz who has spat at a fellow player etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.