Traore or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should try to buy Mitroglou off Fulham, think he could be had for £5 million or so. Was ace in greece and barely got to play for Fulham last season.

I think we should try to buy Mitroglou off Fulham, think he could be had for £5 million or so. Was ace in greece and barely got to play for Fulham last season.

I think Fulham were sold a dud tbh, he was completely anonymous at the WC.

Would like Traore, just hope he doesn't get injured. Or depends who else martinez is after. I would of thoughht if he wanted Traore the deal would be done by now?

I don't rate him personally. Think he was a one-hit wonder at Olympiacos

Would like Traore, just hope he doesn't get injured. Or depends who else martinez is after. I would of thoughht if he wanted Traore the deal would be done by now?
Ye i agree think Bobby might have had second thoughts on traore. Theres no doubt we desperately need another striker though, big Rom is probably a month away from full fitness, Kone's return seems to be put back all the time an we cant go into those first 3 games with Nais playing the lone striker.

Remy could do the job.

Haven't seen loads of him but he does offer us something completely different to Lukaku so can't be a bad addition.

Obviously don't want him to be the only signing though, still need a winger as well as a striker as a minimum!

yep a winger and 2 strikers hopefully...the squad is so close to really challenging, last season i think we were just 1 striker short of top 4....we probably need a few more to cope with the extra European games, but I'd be happy to see a couple of the young players given a shot...

Volland please

Traore seems like an injury waiting to happen - he just seems so tall and lanky that it is easy to picture him getting hurt

Atsu, Henen and Traore. That's ya lot! (Unfortunately)

That's what I'm expecting. I'd have thought that Traore would have happened by now if it was going to happen though. Maybe they're waiting to see whether Falcao goes or not? Could Naismith, Kone and Long be enough back up?

Volland please

Traore seems like an injury waiting to happen - he just seems so tall and lanky that it is easy to picture him getting hurt
Volland would be amazing but I don't think we'll be able to afford him, I doubt he'd want to come to us also.

Status
Not open for further replies.