Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a little desperate in here

200.gif

My OPINION. But very small. It will take one man to say one word.

Would I walk away from other targets (haha)? No.

1. No, not much today, but same consistent line. It is not Off. Him playing today means zippo. Owner will decide. Yes, he said No on Thursday, but he is known to have changed his mind before. Deal/terms agreed. Paperwork etc at L4.

2. Dortmund were turned down 5 weeks ago. Not this morning.

My opinion? 5% chance.

ITS ON, like Donkey Kong !!

TBF, I really couldn't care a less any more ! One long repetitive, disappointing window soon to be closed - my only worry is that now I have developed some type of irrational syndrome whereby I cant sit down without checking Twitter, GOT or NewsNow for the merest crumb of jarg rumour.

Basing his ability on one season in a very poor Milan side that finished 10th.

Nice one.

Don't be so precious.

He's played more than enough times for Milan to judge his ability and I've (sadly) seen pretty much every one of his Milan games. I'm not suggesting for a second that he isn't talented, but he has struggled to adapt to Italian football, so god only knows how much he'd struggle here.

If we are to bring in a playmaker, we need a top quality playmaker, and sadly, Honda is no longer one of those - there's no point signing a mediocre player for the sake of it.

Would Anyone else have been happy enough to do some sort of deal that saw him loaned to kiev just for group stages for a reduced initial purchase fee.? Is it a case of their chairman hoping if kiev can get through the initial group stages they'll get around 10 million extra?

Would Anyone else have been happy enough to do some sort of deal that saw him loaned to kiev just for group stages for a reduced initial purchase fee.? Is it a case of their chairman hoping if kiev can get through the initial group stages they'll get around 10 million extra?

Would snap their hands off as long as we got him in the end mate

My Kiev mate has made is an ace window these last few weeks! If fruitless in the end, it has been fun. Check out the locked Yarmolenko thead if you missed it. Was fun.

Oh I was there. The onset of Transfer Window Insanity was accelerated by that thread, the furore, and the fume that ensued have been a particular highlight only bettered by Shaqiri signing for Stoke !!!

Don't be so precious.

He's played more than enough times for Milan to judge his ability and I've (sadly) seen pretty much every one of his Milan games. I'm not suggesting for a second that he isn't talented, but he has struggled to adapt to Italian football, so god only knows how much he'd struggle here.

If we are to bring in a playmaker, we need a top quality playmaker, and sadly, Honda is no longer one of those - there's no point signing a mediocre player for the sake of it.

Keisuke Honda isn't mediocre, far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.