Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not sold entirely on Shaqiri but happy to put my trust in Bobby if he thinks he's the one.

That said...

If we sign Shaqiri, Austin, this Mori chap, Deulofeu, Cleverly, keep Stones and get McCarthy, Mirallas and Garbutt onto new deals by the end of this window, that would be the most ridiculous transfer window ever.

CB - Mori (only 1 cap at 24 and if any good would surely have gone to spain or somewhere by now??)

Playmaker -Shaqiri (on loan with a view to buy would be an incredible deal. It seems that perhaps martinez wants him but not sold on his character?)

Forward - Austin (Perfect as competition with Lukaku)

Could these be the 3 ?
Know nothing about the cb, but Austin bought and Shaqiri loaned with buy option would smooth some nerves.

Hope the press have been briefed because the club are confident over the deals rather than briefing them because the season starts tomorrow and they want everyone positive around the ground. Still not sold on Shaqiri but can't help but be a bit excited about the potential.

Stoke agree 12 million to buy him from Inter.

We go "PLEASE SIR, CAN WE LOAN HIM?"

Oliver-Twist.jpg

......the Shaqiri rumours continue and this Argentinian defender;

Left-footed Miro, 24, scored a goal in River Plate’s Copa Libertadores Final win over Tigres this week and negotiations to seal a deal will now continue. He is 6ft 1in and has one cap for the Argentina national team.

Stoke agree 12 million to buy him from Inter.

We go "PLEASE SIR, CAN WE LOAN HIM?"

I dont care if we get loans in. These can have an option to buy at the end and if so, will be a low risk move. In the modern age, with FFP, low risk is where lots of clubs are going. Stevan Jovetic is on an 18 month loan to Inter! Its just the modern way.

On another note, Lennon hasnt been given squad no, let get in there. They clearly dont want him so price should be reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.