Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why we aren't raiding the eredivise or the Belgium pro league like the likes of Southampton and Newcastle! Quality young players, yes they are yet to be tested in a big league, but their price reflects this and just look how Southampton did last year! Just hope that we have a big signing lined up!

CK1Wt7yWUAARgQA.jpg

ALWNNorWB

51029527-businessmen-phillip-green-and-robert-earl-gettyimages.jpg

Sky sports reporting we've bid 6 mil for barcas halilovic and it's between us and west ham

ha i get the impression that we've done something to p*ss west ham off. this feels like storage hunters. we're going to start bidding on some utter flops soon and they'll gazump us a couple of times and we'll be the fat guy who walks off laughing knowing they're a fool and west ham are brandon shaking their head then pretending to put on a brave face.

They're only quoting a generic sounding publication called Sport, but if we signed this kid for £4.2m it'd be outrageous value. The idea of West Ham beating us for a good player is not a pretty one though.

Imagine West Ham beating us to 3 players in one transfer window, would be shameful although I wouldn't be too bothered personally, we need proven quality in the starting 11 Martinez has too much "potential" in this side, Wijnaldum scored again for Newcastle today this is somebody we should have been chasing, a player in their prime who can make a difference now, not more inconsistency with us saying "he'll be some player in 5 years time"

Status
Not open for further replies.