Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the whole thing is completely made up

There have been multiple rumors that we're interested, some have even said we've bid, but the only person saying a deal has been reached is that fake Twitter account. Nearly everything that's happened in the last several hours has been as a result of that bogus tweet.

Any media that says £17,5m or €25m definitely have that fake BT-twitter as source. I belive it's still on, but not done.

I'm getting increasingly worried that there was nothing in this Yarmolenko rumour in the first place. I get my hopes up way too fast with transfers and boss players

They've quoted that blurt Rob Rowe again. Daily Express is the epitome of pissy-rag. It has a 'holy crusader' for its logo FFS.

Having taken journalism at one point in my life, this is how far things have degraded. It's not about news, it's just about clicks. Speaking about Papers, If I was a journalist on the Echo, I would put a call in to a REAL source, and at least get a "I can neither confirm or deny that we have sent reps with bulletproof vests into the Kiev area."

I've come down a bit now from my earlier high. Feels like I'm in the movie trainspotting, as these latest blag accounts and stories etc are cancelling my excitement out.

Guess I best get some work done
this your first transfer window eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.