TRANSFER RUMOUR Tom Cairney

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting one, it could be a case of people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5............ then again we are a bit top heavy and could do with another midfielder

1. We currently have Arteta, Cahill, Fellaini, Rodwell, Neville and Heitinga who would all be chosen to play before him, so dont really see the need to bring him in. At 19 years of age, a player to be able to add something to our squad would have to be of the same standard as Rodwell, and on my very limited knowledge of watching him he isnt.
2. The rumours are saying the deal would be 2.5 million plus James Vaughan, who I would say is rated at about 2 million, so the deal would be worth 4.5 million in total effectively. Without turning this into a Fernandes thread, you could probably get him for around that price given Valencia's financial trouble, and I know who I would rather have.
3. Think this one is a non starter, not the kind of player we need and I dont think Moyes would spend that kind of money on someone who will not improve the current squad.

Actually I wouldn't mind this one. I watched a good deal of hull games trying to catch jozy, he had some very good games. Very young, the fans were high on him (which is saying a lot considering how miserable I found hull supporters to be). By all accounts a good kid too.

Definitely one for the future. I'd take a shot on this kid in a heartbeat. W/ our veteran players & moyes to learn under, he could turn into something special in time.

I'd go for it. If we keep racking up top young talent we're going to be well positioned for years to come. This one would have my blessing.

Actually I wouldn't mind this one. I watched a good deal of hull games trying to catch jozy, he had some very good games. Very young, the fans were high on him (which is saying a lot considering how miserable I found hull supporters to be). By all accounts a good kid too.

Definitely one for the future. I'd take a shot on this kid in a heartbeat. W/ our veteran players & moyes to learn under, he could turn into something special in time.

I'd go for it. If we keep racking up top young talent we're going to be well positioned for years to come. This one would have my blessing.

Would be a very astute purchase i rate this lad as a very good player now and a fantastic player in the future, this lad made my top five list of players i wanted us to sign this summer!

I love Vaghany, but this is tempting.

Would be a very astute purchase i rate this lad as a very good player now and a fantastic player in the future, this lad made my top five list of players i wanted us to sign this summer!

I love Vaghany, but this is tempting.

I'm with you on this one Neiler. The arteta talk is making my head hurt so I need to find something positive to cling onto.

Get this kid in moysey.

Another silver lining-the year young Jack Rodwell became Rodzilla. We are all witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.