Transfer Rumour: Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching our terrible goalkeeping over the last few years, I'd be more than happy with Hart. He looked crap in the euros, but so did the whole England team.

There's been times when he's been the best keeper in the league.
He's never been close to being the best in the league

He consistently makes howlers from what I've seen the last 2 years mate...

Makes a few - but also can have some great games, as i said mate - he isn't my ideal signing by a long shot, but i wouldnt turn my nose up at a keeper who is a mile better than Howard, Robles or Stekelenberg

Joe Hart, just hitting his peak as keeper not a bad siging, however, his attitude does not do it for me, believes far to much that he is the best. which opens him to those howlers.

Joe Hart, just hitting his peak as keeper not a bad siging, however, his attitude does not do it for me, believes far to much that he is the best. which opens him to those howlers.

Like striekrs i think a keeper has to think he's the best mate, moment they don't they are gonna be finished - Wright a good example of that, masively about self confidence in that position maybe more than any

Better than what we have and better than what we had... as if it wouldn't be a massive coup to get Englands #1 goalkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.