Training break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that the waste of space that is Elstone has done something right for once and actually got someone over there to believe that we are actually for sale and could be a try before you buy trip?

5c576c32-6531-4766-ab0f-10201d4621a3.jpg

no matter how much you get paid you are still just human, and open to the same doubts, and emotions, a bit of team building away from the pressure might do them good, can't say qatar is where I would pick like
They should come to Scotland and watch a game of football here.

Just for a laugh, I've heard laughter is the best medicine, might fix our form you know?

Isnt that training center which is supposed to be one of the worlds best over in Qatar, maybe thats were there going.

Bayern have just been to the one in Qatar, Robben got bitten by a small crocadile (not sure why it was next to the pitch mind you)

Both facilities (Qatar and Dubai) are better than anything you will find in Europe, it seems they chose Qatar as it's a little cheaper overall.

Bayern have just been to the one in Qatar, Robben got bitten by a small crocadile (not sure why it was next to the pitch mind you)

Both facilities (Qatar and Dubai) are better than anything you will find in Europe, it seems they chose Qatar as it's a little cheaper overall.

More likely they choose Qatar over Dubia is the fact City are also having warm weather training this week and they have unsurprisingly gone to Dubia, the home of their owners.

More likely they choose Qatar over Dubia is the fact City are also having warm weather training this week and they have unsurprisingly gone to Dubia, the home of their owners.

Easy mistake to make, Man City are owned by Abu Dhabi. Shiekh Mansour is one of my clients. City come over every year, sometimes twice. Abu Dhabi has it's own training facility. (Not as good)

It was on the last training break that Yaya was crying about his birthday cake.

Last edited:
Easy mistake to make, Man City are owned by Abu Dhabi. Shiekh Mansour is one of my clients. City come over every year, sometimes twice. Abu Dhabi has it's own training facility. (Not as good)

Really? I'd have sworn they were from Dubia, my apologies.

Do you have any other clients like this fella you could push our way?

Status
Not open for further replies.