Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolutely pathetic bunch of players, I would happily not see one of them wear the shirt again, Gordon maybe a let off.

I don’t give Pickford as much slack as some I half rate him, but what was the little mushroom doing hugging and laffing with Harry Kane at then end of the game when we have just been slaughtered. Embarrassing isn’t even the word.

It's becoming a running competition between Coleman, Keane and Gomes who can be the biggest liability and I'm flabberghasted as Gomes somehow isn't in the competition currently

Just took a screengrab before the 5th. What on Earth are the players thinking here?

Untitled1.png

Every single one of them are terrible today. Every single one of them.
Well Gordon at least tried but looked like he was on his own there, no movement from most of them unless it was to hide like that Dutch Kid from United, I thought he’d been subbed in the first half, Gordon was the only one you could honestly vote for unless you were being sarcastic like the thirty four who voted for Blockhead!!

I agree they are embarrassing but our only problem is who do we replace them with. I fear that they are the best we have with Mina and Godfrey injured unless we have some young gem itching to play. Branthwaite doesn't seem the answer either currently
You are right
We have nobody else

Status
Not open for further replies.