Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Branthwaite motm for me.

Only played the 45 mins that I didn't watch, but I know he was better than Keane or holgate.

Gordon did ok also. Aside from that.....disgraceful again.

Play the kids in defence now Fronk - Patterson, Welch, branners, tyrer any of them until Mina and Godfrey are back in defence. Can't be arsed with Keane, holgate and Coleman getting bullied all over the pitch and giving up at the first sign of bother.

How long till this creeps in to our home form, we are in deep deep trouble.

Dont anyone think Wolves and Newcastle are a gimme, they will be tough tough games which we will do well to win... someone convince me there is 3 worse teams becuase I dont know who they are, only Leeds and Norwich have less points than us in the last 5 since Frank has been here.

Wolves and Newcastle are must win now, absolutely must win, cant even draw... If we dont get 6 points from them 2 home games you have to think we are gone bacause i dont know where the points to keep us up is coming from!

More annoyed with Newcastle and Southampton. We just swanned into them arrogantly and complacently. Didn’t even try when draws were possible there .

Not many bottom of the table sides get results away at the top 6.

We have to get 4 points from the next two games.

See what u mean. Crap teams generally know they are crap and set up from the outset to waste time and grind out a draw. Our players don’t seem to realise how bad they are.

FFFF The absolute lot of them. If we stay up it will be because of the fans at Goodison. This bunch of cowards only turn up when they are getting it in the ear off a hostile passionate crowd.Bunch of Shitehawks.

Keane should never wear a blue shirt ever again. Branthwaite at least looks interested and less prone to mistakes..
Imo it’s time for frank to mix it up, stop picking teams by players names and just pick the triers. A lot if not injured have a guaranteed place in the team. Rondon deserved to start much more than DCL tonight.

Frank Lampard:
“We are trying to play in a different and more progressive way and can’t expect that to be a success in every minute of every game.”
Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.