Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t know why he can’t mix it up more, certain players if they are fit play whether they are out of form. It would have been better to start Rondon tonight DCL has looked aw full since he came back from that long injury.

Rondon looked a bit fitter and had his best game last time out. Not a chance he was playing tonight, can't be doing with that at the club.

It's the pass though as well mate no pressure on the man with the ball who's got all the time in the world. They were slicing us open with one through ball time and again.
Yep.

Also our movement up front was pathetic. General passing, weak and poorly executed. No runners. It was just horrible, the whole thing. We wanted to see a reaction and we got that.

Spurs should be disappointed they only got 5. When do we play Sky’s darling Reds? Can’t wait!
Hope it’s live Ive decide to change from despair watching Everton to having a good old laugh, they have made me that I’m not even really bothered about them anymore. More to life than Everton FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.