Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen enough from this game that we're staying up. We may be bad, but not Leeds bad. Just a shame Brentford won the other day because I had them going down before us or Leeds. Burnley will somehow sneak their way out of it.

Good job the Boreham Wood game was at home, imagine!

This game is done and dusted, just hope we don`t end up conceding 5 or 6 making our goal difference too much worse than Burnley, concerning we got to go to Burnley as well and clearly away games are a massive massive issue for us.

The thing is and I’ve been supporting Everton since 1988, I’m not even bothered about this anymore, in recent years they have sucked all my love for football out of me. If we did go down at least we would get rid of some of these so called good players who don't look bothered and are massively over paid, we go down we see more hungry players like Gordon, I’m not saying it’s the answer but tbh I’m not that fussed anymore.

Totally agree, this isn’t my Everton and it’s difficult to see when if ever it will be again.

The fragility of this team is quite something. We actually started well then one cross and our centre half tw@s into his own net and that's that.

Tragic.
I really don't think they've played all the differently from before the goals to after. They just aren't good enough right now. The fullbacks are garbage, Doucoure can't pass, the midfield isn't a fit together, the left wing has barely gotten involved in the game, Gordon isn't quite there in the final third, the CBs are slow and bad and Pickford stinks.

I understand wanting to play on the front foot but not with our defence away at Spurs. Kamikaze football. Got what we deserved.

How many goals have Keane and Holgate gifted to opposition this season. Most of the goals we let in seem to be down to these pair of useless pricks.

That was a shameful attempt by Coleman to stop the cross for the first goal..just half arsed dangle of the leg.
Should of been sliding to stop that

The thing is and I’ve been supporting Everton since 1988, I’m not even bothered about this anymore, in recent years they have sucked all my love for football out of me. If we did go down at least we would get rid of some of these so called good players who don't look bothered and are massively over paid, we go down we see more hungry players like Gordon, I’m not saying it’s the answer but tbh I’m not that fussed anymore.
Sadly we will not get rid of those...they will continue at the club because we are paying them so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.