Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute joke. That was the classic case of what I’ve been on about. That’s an opinion, not a fact, like offside is. The ref saw it clearly, the liner was 10 yards away and neither of them gave a foul. But someone in Stockley Park thinks it is, so why doesn’t the ref say, ‘nope, I'm happy, I didn’t think it was a foul‘. F off VAR

If you say so lol

Michael Keane says hi. You know, his mate of over 10 years.
You mean the Michael Keane who made costly mistake after mistake every single week last season yet, no matter what, was back in the starting line up for the next game about a dozen times whilst Mina and Coady sat on the bench twiddling their thumbs? We had to go to the very brink of relegation before Dyche was willing to change. But hey, if you honestly believe some players are not 'more equal' than others for this guy, I'll leave you to it.

Joke these officials. Never a foul, he threw himself on the floor. Ref and linesman never gave it right in front of their faces. Koff.
The ref giving it on second look is basically either saying ‘me and my on field team are clowns and missed an obvious foul’ or ‘yeah you’re right mate F the toffees let’s use that as an excuse to disallow it sound’

Status
Not open for further replies.