Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so bored of us being the team that everyone says ‘they were the better team and they should have won’. It’s decisions like the ridiculous decision to disallow a perfectly good goal for a defender trying to defender and an attacker trying to attack that ultimately cost us a point in this game. But nobody will talk about it. The league want us gone, they have for years, that is another bad decisions on the long list of other bad decisions. It really does my head in.

It’s that little bit of the game being referred fairly that always seems to go for the bigger teams. It’s starting to become so apparent now that it’s laughable. But, nobody is bothered. We also should have had a clear penalty that var didn’t give. What is the point?! What’s the point of the team giving their all if the higher powers are just going to cheat. It’s boring to me now.
The point is we are slowly ramming it down all their throats mate, that is where i find i het my joy from at the moment, no matter how hrd they try, we keep refusing to buckle and fall! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.