Sigurdsson - 1
Gomes - 1
Davies - 1
Bernard - 2
Gordon - 7 motm
Richy - 6
DCL - 4
Kean - 5

Why does Mina get higher than other cbs? Made a few poor errors.

Poor performance and a real wake up call! No tempo, no fight & no creativity. Get this [Poor language removed] storm of a season over with.

A Sin Bin will change nothing, they will just find new ways to manipulate it to their advantage.

Spurs were deffo targeting Richarlison tonight in a pack mentality for want of a better term. "Your turn to kick him now" etc. It's hard though because you don't want to be booking someone for their first foul either. It's the whole give an inch take a mile thing.
How does losing a player for ten minutes or however long work to your advantage? I wouldn't have it for every bookable offense, but when Davies gets skinned in midfield and just rugby tackles Richarlison to stop a break that one should have the guy going off.

The worst offenders by far are City. Pep's whole pressing system is built around there being next to no punishment for blatant professional fouls.

If I'm Baningime or Adineran I'm going banging on the door of Ancelotti tomorrow morning and saying "any chance"?

The midfield 4 of Iwobi, Sigurdsson, Bernard and Gomes had a total of 2 tackles, intercepts, clearances and blocks all game. Davies (who I thought was only ok) managed 3 on his own. You're surely saying I can add some bite to this midfield, you've seen Gordon slotting into midfield and looking a cut above, give me a chance.

The midfield is hideous at times. Yes Richarlinson, Calvert Lewin and Kean are a bit raw, yes Keane and MIna can be a bit clumsy but they were all ok today. What goes between them though is woeful. It's not just Sigurdsson either. Bernard and Iwobi today, swan around like we are 4-0 up.

How does losing a player for ten minutes or however long work to your advantage? I wouldn't have it for every bookable offense, but when Davies gets skinned in midfield and just rugby tackles Richarlison to stop a break that one should have the guy going off.

The worst offenders by far are City. Pep's whole pressing system is built around there being next to no punishment for blatant professional fouls.

Oh they will find a way, they always will.

It will never happen anyway.

Loads of cry babies in here tonight. We lost away from home to a freak own goal to a team determined to kick Richie off the park as long as they could get away with it. I admit that we aren't a top of the league side yet, but there's no need for the wholesale character assassination a lot of you think is the order of the day.

Lucas Digne was my MoM while none of our other players played badly in my opinion. I thought Seamus was excellent first half, and Richie played his usual strong game despite being chopped down with depressing regularity. I was happy to see Andre get a yellow for chopping Lamela down to size, if ever a player needs chopping down it's him lol. And I thought Anthony Gordon was great again. Kean showed that he has potential in the cameo he had. You can't win them all and a 1-0 defeat against Spurs at their place, to a freak own goal, isn't the end of the world so please stop acting like Klopps.

Loads of cry babies in here tonight. We lost away from home to a freak own goal to a team determined to kick Richie off the park as long as they could get away with it. I admit that we aren't a top of the league side yet, but there's no need for the wholesale character assassination a lot of you think is the order of the day.

Lucas Digne was my MoM while none of our other players played badly in my opinion. I thought Seamus was excellent first half, and Richie played his usual strong game despite being chopped down with depressing regularity. I was happy to see Andre get a yellow for chopping Lamela down to size, if ever a player needs chopping down it's him lol. And I thought Anthony Gordon was great again. Kean showed that he has potential in the cameo he had. You can't win them all and a 1-0 defeat against Spurs at their place, to a freak own goal, isn't the end of the world so please stop acting like Klopps.
We were very bad though and if we are being devastatingly honest we haven't played well with the ball in any of the games since the restart. The midfield and creative play has been terrible in every single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.