Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pickford could've done much to keep that out. Eriksen's an ace.

I don’t think he was well positioned. He was too much behind the wall. Eriksen went around the wall, Pickford should’ve been a step or two to his left IMO. Credit to Eriksen though.

Not too shabby that stadium is it.

....my son just sent me a couple of photo’s/videos, he was in the Spurs end with a mate he worked with in Dubai. He said the stadium was ‘unreal’. It looks absolutely stunning.

453A74C8-D185-40D7-9FA5-C4C93F5A6113.jpeg

It has to be one of the best away games i've been to in a long, long time. The sun was shinning and the Evertonians were singing their hearts out. A great, great day of football.:cheers:

It was also nice to see the Home crowd acknowledging us saying "Tottenham are gonna win the cup".

I'm so proud to be a blue.

...not so sure, this place does sound a bit good. Nice touches, apparently they took plenty of the White Hart Lane infrastructure and included it in the new build for nostalgia.

If I had one criticism, it does have the feel of being a fair way from the pitch.

its obv been designed with viewing the pitch / game from anywhere in the ground and getting the best views rather than being designed to be tight and intimidating with the fans on top of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.