Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the worst it's been but full of laughing, sniggering, eye rolling and Phil Thompson hoping we get utterly destroyed.

Jeff started the ball rolling by saying...
"So onto Everton's quest to be the top club on Merseyside"

Que sniggering and ridicule. He doesn't introduce any other team like that.

It's the laughing and belittling that is just so transparent. It's predictable but cringey from supposed neutral professionals.

Wtf

Reactions: MrD
Wasn't the worst it's been but full of laughing, sniggering, eye rolling and Phil Thompson hoping we get utterly destroyed.

It's the laughing and belittling that is just so transparent. It's predictable but cringey from supposed neutral professionals.....which they aren't

bring it on, I say

Reactions: MrD

It's the laughing and belittling that is just so transparent. It's predictable but cringey from supposed neutral professionals.....which they aren't
Don't watch that gang of muppets

Bunch of washed up belters.

There is literally no greater incentive in the entire world than winning the trophy.

It’s a pipe dream, but if they don’t qualify for CL today - many people would argue it would incentivise the game for them if it’s also the only way to qualify for the comp next season and the money is needed for them plus gaining an advantage in the transfer market.

Horses for causes though.

It’s me trying to serve my own agenda by hoping they would put up more of a fight given I have little confidence in that Spurs team winning against the devils club.

Allow me to find some solace, please Mikeh. xx

I walked out in disgust ..... another fest over the 4-0 win - thank god they forgot it will mean nothing when Spurs beat them in the final..........

Start lookman and Tosun to replace Rico and DCL. I'd even start Kenny if Coleman even has the slightest of injury no point whatsoever risking it.

Heres a copy pasta reply for tomorrow lads, just use the 1 that applies :

Its a good result, but it was only Spurs reserves and lets not forget Fulham
Cant believe we couldnt beat Spurs reserves, unreal, its like Fulham all over again

Fulham?? I can’t forget Millwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.