Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we win the last three games and spurs, west ham, liverpool and chelsea all lose theirs, we finish 4th game on,

Looking at Leicester celebrating their cup win yesterday - it is absolutely what the sport is all about. Amazes me that anyone would take 4th place over a cup win.
It’s not about it being better than the trophy, it’s about building the club towards the next step. Get CL football and doors begin to open with better transfer opportunities.

I was watching Spurs v Wolves, wow Wolves are so bad, if we cant beat them!

The next 2 games for Spurs are vital to our hopes, they have Villa and Leicester. Unfortunate that it comes to us having to rely on other teams but we just havent been top 7 quality across this season. The table doesnt lie.......

Top 10 sorted.

Beat Sheff Utd and were in the top 9.

Got to churn out a win.
Carlos speaking there...he will sell us that we made progress...not...playing defensive football for most of the season...anyhow let hope this summer moshiri really opens his wallet...

The Mikado scuppered any hopes of a top 4 finish. Japanese costuming requires a lot of time and thought which our brave lionhearts really needed to spend on their football, not on a Christmas pantomime. I love Blue Chrimbo and appreciate that it’s the most important event in Everton’s calendar ( us being ‘the family club’ and all)...but I would have enjoyed seeing us in Europe as well.
For Blue Chrimbo 2022, I would prefer a simpler panto involving simple pixie or fairy costumes. That will allow our brave lionhearts to not worry so much about their costumes and maybe focus a little more on their footie.

This thread must have a great vault for those who think our players are better then they actually are
Been absolutely mental. We’d get played off the park by Fulham and people were coming on here talking up our top 4 chances the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.