Too many others cast offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry lads, they'll be another video out this week showing the players laughing, pissing about and having a grand old time.

Make sure you tune it to this weeks episode of ' behind the scenes at Everton '.

correct me if I am wrong but the term cast off in football applies to probably 90% of the players in the game. some players who are deemed cast offs are not bad players at all but do not get much game time due to bad relationships with managers, contract disputes or just not fitting in to a managers long term plans. I have no problem with the mentality of going for a Barcelona player etc like Digne & Gomes, they are our better players. My problem is shifting the mentality of the club as a whole, it is ingrained in our club of being soft with the odd team in our history proving otherwise. It starts at the top & filters down. Moshiri needs to bring in ruthless people in all departments. We lack nous in every department from commercial to playing staff. Clock is ticking to make the changes

I actually think its a better strategy to target players at top teams than what we were doing before which was buying average players from teams below us.

Status
Not open for further replies.