Tony Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hibbo behind the #FishBraPerfection craze? I'd like to believe that the answer is...

YES.

Legend.

CnNBLGYXYAE2btR.jpg
slight camel toe

That article is weird, how is it that he is training at the club but hasn't spoken to anyone? Does he just turn up and assume no one minds he's there even though he's not employed by Everton any more?

I've read the article.

He's a 35 year old ex-professional footballer.

If he wanted to continue playing he KNEW it was only going to happen in the lower leagues and he should of organised it himself.

Its just a whinge from start to finish.

Basically this sort of thinking - would mean Everton will never win another trophy.

Ever.

Because its people demanding special treatment. Instead of going out and getting it and winning stuff.

Joke of an article and he should be ashamed he's made those comments.

Sod off you loser, the club made him an undeserved millionaire when a player of his quality would never have gotten into any other Premier League side. Having the cheek to compare his situation to getting let go from a normal job and being given no reason why by your superior, is he for real? How about the fact that you're completely crap, unreliable and were so embarrassingly bad in the biggest game of your career you had to come off at HT?

Give back all the money the club put in your pocket whilst you sat off fishing or get lost with your whinging.

Last edited:
Reeks of bitterness. He's done next to nothing for two years and got paid for it. I wish I was on a few thousand a week to recover from injury. At his age he shouldn't be getting a whiff of a new deal.

Get a grip soft lad, he wouldn't have went anywhere near the team now. I'm sick of sentiment with Everton now, he was a great servant yes, but don't start a sob story article because you're not getting paid to train and not get played.

I'm embarrassed for him.

To be honest it should have been Martinez telling him in about April he wasn't getting a new contract. And Osman.

But I guess he was busy being crap.

I've read the article.

He's a 35 year old ex-professional footballer.

If he wanted to continue playing he KNEW it was only going to happen in the lower leagues and he should of organised it himself.

Its just a whinge from start to finish.

Basically this sort of thinking - would mean Everton will never win another trophy.

Ever.

Because its people demanding special treatment. Instead of going out and getting it and winning stuff.

Joke of an article and he should be ashamed he's made those comments.

We'd have won the treble last season if Hibbert hadn't been there, stinking the place up.

Very strange surely at some stage you'd think no one has offered a new deal I better find out what is going on.
At least ask someone don't wait to be offered and if you've not been offered you'd think hey I better start checking out other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.